Downtown Yoga in the Park
Join in as we center our mind, body & being in the eco-friendly heart of Downtown Las Vegas, Container Park! All ages. All levels. All good.
Young & old, active or sedentary- everyone is capable of reaching their unique challenge. Downtown Yoga In The Park is entering its fourth year of promoting health & wellness in the Las Vegas community.
These Saturday & Sunday recurring classes unfold at a welcoming pace for all, & are taught in the Ashtanga style by Rayce Rayos. Each position, or asana, assumed during class lasts several breathing cycles to allow practitioners to ease themselves into form without getting left behind, yet requires purposeful concentration throughout.
Breathwork techniques, known as Pranayama, will be introduced, & classical music is played as we venture toward the self. Water, a mat, a friend, & an open mind are all recommended!
- yoga will take place in the beloved Container Park (south lawn), a sprawling open-air shopping center creatively constructed out of repurposed shipping containers along the famed Fremont Street.
- 30-person class maximum; spots must be reserved via the Eventbrite ticketing platform, & purchased individually (ID will be checked at gate, & must correspond to first & last name on Eventbrite ticket); if multiple tickets are sought, each cannot contain the same purchaser’s name.
- Front gate opens at 10:00 am, & class will last from 10:15-11:20 am; 10 minutes following the start of class, any reserved spot(s) yet to be claimed will be given to bystanders present.
- >>> CLASS WILL BE MOVED TO 9:00 AM FROM APRIL 24 – SEPTEMBER 12 DUE TO WEATHER <<<
- 7-foot gaps will be marked on the lawn, & remain between participants.
- Liability waivers must be signed by all participants (or parent/ guardian of participant) prior to the start of class.
- Masks or other face coverings MUST be worn upon entering the premises; they can be removed only after you have signed the liability waiver & are on your mat
- FREE PARKING ON CARSON, BRIDGER & 8TH STREET ***
Check in with our Happenings Calendar to stay up-to-date on all the latest events happening in our city.