Chris Kattan at the Plaza Showroom
Chris Kattan is best known as one of the longest serving cast members on NBC’s ‘Saturday Night Live.’
In the 8 years Chris starred in the landmark late night program, he became best known for his characters ‘Mango,’ ‘Mr Peepers,’ and one of the ‘Butabi Brothers’ in the ‘Night at the Roxbury’ sketch alongside Will Ferrell. Chris starred with Ferrell in a 1998 movie adaption of the sketch.
Since his time at SNL, Chris has worked as the series regular ‘Bob’ on ABC’s ever-popular ‘The Middle’ as well as had memorable appearances in the recent hit features ‘Hotel Transylvania’ and ‘The Ridiculous 6.’
Chris trained at Los Angeles’ The Groundlings Theater is one of its most famous alumni. He currently tours the country with his extremely popular stand-up act.
- Reduced capacity of each show by more than 50% to allow for necessary social distancing inside the showroom. Seating is strictly limited.
- All highly touched surfaces including but not limited to tables, chairs, and more are more regularly sanitized and disinfected after every show.
- All staff members and patrons are required to wear masks except for while eating or drinking.
- The stage and its performers are stationed 25 feet away from audience members.
- All staff and customers will have their temperature checked upon entering the hotel and casino with a contactless thermometer.
- A minimum of six feet between groups is required, including while waiting in line.
- All customers will be seated by a host who will keep groups to a maximum of six people, providing they are from the same household, and will selectively seat people throughout the club.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the hotel, at entrances and at the front desk.
- All beverages are served in disposable service ware.
- The BEST stand-up Comedy Downtown!
- Located in the iconic Plaza Showroom
- Must be 21 years or older
- No outside drinks allowed in showroom
Check in with our Happenings Calendar to stay up-to-date on all the latest events happening in our city.