Known the world over for its over-the-top Spring Break parties, Señor Frog’s will celebrate its first Spring Break in Sin City with a weekly events lineup at its new two-level, indoor-outdoor restaurant and party bar at Treasure Island Hotel & Casino from Saturday, Feb. 23 through Sunday, March 31.
Señor Frog’s Las Vegas will be a one-stop shop for Spring Break fun with endless live music, dancing, karaoke and contests. Students 21 and over with college ID will party in the Mexican-themed paradise, which will be home to a weekly lineup of fiesta specials. Partygoers will revel in different specials for each day of the anticipated school break.
- Monday: $3 PBR beers and shots including AMF, Sex on the Beach and house tequila all day
- Tuesday: Two-hour open bar from 9 to 11 p.m. with draft beer and margaritas, priced at $10 for señoritas and $20 for señors
- Wednesday: Revelers will get down and dirty at the Glow Party from 9 p.m. to 4 a.m. Drink specials from 9 p.m. to midnight include $3 shots including Gummy Frogs, AMFs and Sex on the Beach; $5 PBR beers, $6 well mixed drinks with gin, rum, vodka and tequila; and $7 Jagermeister, Fireball and Ambhar tequila shots. Ladies will enjoy an open bar from 9 to 11 p.m.
- Thursday: Partygoers will fiesta their way back in time with Throwback Thursdays.
- Friday: Frog’s Friday will include a second-level patio party from 3 to 7 p.m. with two-for-one margaritas and half-priced appetizers.
- Sunday: Señor’s Sunday Funday will give students two-for-one drinks for their first round with a “check-in” on Foursquare or Facebook or tweet using the @SenorFrogsVegas handle. Students must present their check-in or post at the hostess stand to receive the voucher and will be limited to one voucher per person.
The party bar will also offer special menus for spring breakers on a budget with food and drink packages. Señor Frog’s will offer signature dishes including the chicken Caesar salad, cheeseburger with fries, chicken fettuccine alfredo or the BBQ chicken with fries. Students under the age of 21 will enjoy their choice of any of the four dishes plus a yard of a soda or a smoothie for $20. Priced at $25, co-eds will devour any of the four entrées along with a yard of draft beer or margarita. For beer drinkers, college partiers will revel in a “Big Ass” draft beer and choice of the selected entrées for $35.
When Señor Frog’s opened this spring, it brought one of best-known party brands in the world to the façade of Treasure Island Hotel & Casino. The spacious 22,000-square-foot restaurant and party bar encompasses two levels and an expansive outdoor patio overlooking the steamy Sirens of TI show and one of the busiest stretches of the Las Vegas Strip. Visitors to Señor Frog’s are welcomed to a never-ending party complete with conga lines, karaoke and a fun-loving staff. Open daily at 11 a.m., Señor Frog’s stays open seven nights a week until the last margarita goes down. More information is available at www.SenorFrogsLV.com, by calling 702-894-7777 or on Senor Frog’s Facebook and Twitter pages.