From the 305 to the 702, Mr. Worldwide, Pitbull, will kick off New Year’s weekend in Vegas like no other with two performances in the intimate Pearl Concert Theater inside Palms Casino Resort on December 28 & 29, 2012 at 8 p.m. Tickets start at $85, plus additional service fees (Photo: © Scott Harrison/ RETNA/ www.harrisonphotos.com).
Pitbull has risen to become a global superstar as both a recording artist and live performer. The Miami-native recently added to a long-and-growing list of hits with his first #1, “Give Me Everything,” while his Planet Pit world tour sold out concerts around the world. Pitbull recently released his new single “Don’t Stop The Party,” teamed up with international superstar Shakira for “Get It Started” and earlier in the year released smash hit “Back In Time” from the action adventure comedy Men In Black 3, which are all included on his upcoming November 19 album Global Warming. Performing New Year’s weekend in Vegas, following the Pitbull Global Warming launch, makes the Pearl the place to be on December 28 and 29.
The Pearl Box Office is open daily from noon until 7 p.m. with extended hours on select event days. The Pearl is now on Twitter. Follow @PearlatPalms for concert announcements and event information.
UPCOMING EVENTS AT THE PEARL
- September 29 – Australian Pink Floyd; Tickets start at $34
- October 11 – Knockout Cancer MMA event benefitting Candlelighters; Tickets start at $30
- October 13 – Chris Tucker; Tickets start at $69
- October 20 – Don Felder: An Evening at the Hotel California; Tickets start at $34
- October 31 & November 1 – Eddie Vedder with special guest Glen Hansard; Tickets start at $79
- November 9 – Steve Winwood; Tickets start at $49
- November 16 & 17 – Styx performing The Grand Illusion and Pieces of Eight; Tickets start at $54
- November 30 – Alice Cooper; Tickets start at $49
- December 15 – Moody Blues; Tickets start at $49
- December 28 & 29 – Pitbull – New Year’s Eve Weekend; Tickets start at $85
- April 20 – Joe Bonamassa; Tickets start at $73
The Pearl Concert Theater is Las Vegas’ premier concert theater boasting accommodations for up to 2,500 ticket holders. Featuring a stage just four feet from the floor and the farthest seating area being a mere 120 feet from the stage, the Pearl offers the utmost in intimate viewing of your favorite acts. Private and semi-private skyboxes are located on each side of the venue offering private bars, lounges and restrooms. The Pearl is a marvel of modern technology using only top quality sound and video equipment throughout. Hard wired to Studio at the Palms, the Pearl allows artists to create a cost-effective live album with efficiency and without additional venue set-up. For more information, please visit www.palms.com.