Red Rock Resort is celebrating summer by bringing the great sounds of jazz by popular local and regional performers to one of the hippest summer hot spots in town, The Sandbar. The free poolside summer jazz series begins on June 5 at the outdoor poolside venue at Red Rock Resort. Patrons are invited to enjoy jazz music by the pool every Friday from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. The shows are 21 years and older and have no cover.
The Sandbar at Red Rock Resort is the ideal spot to relax and listen to summertime jazz. Sitting on three acres of poolside perfection, The Sandbar features a beach area, cabanas, wading pools and an island. Each week will feature a different band or artist. On July 24, Free Jazz Fridays will not take place as the Country Crows are headlining that night. Below is the summer calendar:
- June 5 – Vince Priester Sax Experience
- June 12 – Windy
- June 19 – Robezz and the Jazz Train
- June 26 – Knights of Monte Carlo
- July 3 – Will Thurmond and Friends
- July 10 – Ghilib Ghalab
- July 17 – Bobby C and the Windy City Band
- July 31 – Knights of Monte Carlo
- August 7 – Paris Red
- August 14 – Ghilib Ghalab
- August 21 – Robezz and the Jazz Train
- August 28 – Knights of Monte Carlo
To learn more about Red Rock Resort, please call (702) 797-7777 or visit www.redrocklasvegas.com.