The 33rd Annual San Gennaro Feast will take place May 9-13, 2012, in the northeast parking lot at the Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino Las Vegas (San Gennaro Street Performers).
The festival celebrating the spirit of San Gennaro features more than 70 restaurant food booths, 60 amusements rides and midway games, arts and crafts booths, and complimentary headliner entertainment coordinated and hosted by Tony Sacca, who has been part of the event for more than 25 years.
WHEN: May 9-13, 2012
- Wednesday-Thursday 4 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- Friday 4 p.m. – midnight,
- Saturday 11 a.m. – midnight
- Sunday 11 a.m. – 11 p.m.
WHERE: Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino
Las Vegas northeast parking lot
3700 West Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, NV 89103
This location provides a fabulous view of the Las Vegas skyline.
PARKING: Free Parking Masquerade Garage and Rio Pavilion Self-Parking
Can enter off of Twain or Flamingo Road between Valley View and Dean Martin Drive.
FOOD: Food is vast variety of traditional Italian fare including pasta, pasta and more pasta, fried calamari, calzones, baked clams, pizza, braciole, lobster ravioli, Italian fried dough, sausage sandwich with peppers and onions, etc.
RIDES: More than 60 amusement rides and midway games including a petting zoo and pony rides and the 250-foot Slingshot Ride.
- POP – Pay One Price to ride all rides endlessly
- $25 Tuesday – Thursday / $30 Friday-Sunday
- $5 coupon on Website
- Moms ride free on Wednesday, May 9 (opening night)
- Dads ride free on Thursday, May 10
CEREMONY: On opening night, Wednesday, May 9, there will be an opening ceremony with Father Dave Cassaleggio giving the blessing over The Feast at 7 p.m. on the entertainment stage with special guest Mayor Carolyn Goodman, comedian Louie Anderson as Grand Marshal “Luigi” and Grand Lady Lena Prima.
TALENT: Complimentary entertainment starting at 4 p.m. with TV personality/entertainer Tony Sacca hosting and performing along with Las Vegas’ finest entertainers backed by the Michael T Orchestra.
- 4 – 5 p.m. Philly Cuzz
- 5 – 8 p.m. Traditional Italian Folk Entertainment
- 8 till closing Tony Sacca and Top Line Performers
- $8 for adults / $7 for seniors at the door
- $6 coupons on Website – Two adults $12
- Children 54 inches and under are free
- Discount tickets or group rates, visit www.sangennarofeast.com