The premier daylife and nightlife venues of Encore Beach Club and Surrender Nightclub located in Encore at Wynn Las Vegas have assembled an internationally acclaimed electronic dance music lineup for Memorial Day Weekend. This also marks the two-year anniversary of the award-winning 60,000 square foot indoor/outdoor entertainment complex (Pictured above: Deadmau5 – Photo: © Erik Kabik/ RETNA/ www.erikkabik.com).
The festivities kick off on Thursday, May 24 at Surrender Nightclub, with a set by the Grammy Award winning DJ and Wynn resident DJ, Afrojack. The Dutch dance music dynamo also helps launch Splash Dance, Surrender Nightclub’s weekly Thursday night pool party, where swimwear and swimming is encouraged.
The music goes strong day and night throughout the weekend at Encore Beach Club and Surrender Nightclub with sets by Wynn Las Vegas resident DJ Sebastian Ingrosso, Steve Aoki, Size Matters with Steve Angello of Swedish House Mafia, AN21 and Max Vangelli, Tiësto, Calvin Harris, and more. The celebration culminates on Monday, May 28 with deadmau5 at Encore Beach Club.
Below is the lineup and schedule for Memorial Day Weekend and the anniversary celebration at Encore Beach Club and Surrender Nightclub.
Encore Beach Club
- Friday, May 25 – Sebastian Ingrosso of the Grammy-nominated group Swedish House Mafia
- Saturday, May 26 – Size Matters, Steve Angello of Swedish House Mafia, AN21 and Max Vangelli
- Sunday, May 27 – “Daystar Sundays,” featuring sets by top Wynn Las Vegas resident DJs. Lineup TBA
- Monday, May 28 – Wearing his signature mau5head, Deadmau5 has earned countless awards and accolades and helped bring the EDM genre into the mainstream
- Thursday, May 24 – Afrojack, recently named “The World’s Next Top DJ” by Mixmag
- Friday, May 25 – Steve Aoki, Surrender Nightclub’s musical director renowned for his jack-hammer energy and his signature move: diving off the DJ booth to surf the crowd while spraying revelers with champagne
- Saturday, May 26 – Tiësto, the EDM phenomenon voted “The Greatest DJ of All Time” by Mixmag
- Sunday, May 28 – Calvin Harris, the Scottish sensation whose hit tracks include “Feel So Close” and the chart-topping collaboration with Rihanna, “We Found Love”
“The two-year anniversary and Memorial Day Weekend lineup is unprecedented for the Las Vegas day/nightlife scene,” said Sean Christie, managing partner of Encore Beach Club and Surrender Nightclub. “It is what EDM fans expect at top international music festivals and, after two years of setting the bar in this city, it is what we are able to present at Wynn Las Vegas–the top electronic dance music destination in the country.”
Encore Beach Club
Named 2012 “Dayclub of the Year” by Nightclub & Bar and best Las Vegas “Adult Party Pool” by USA Today in 2011, Encore Beach Club features 40-foot palm trees surrounding three tiered pools, lavish cabanas and bungalows, setting a party atmosphere reminiscent of European hotspots. Surrender Nightclub is an indoor/outdoor venue with an ultra-premium indoor section featuring plush VIP seating, go-go dancers and a signature 90-foot metallic snake sculpture adorning the main bar. Outside, guests can party under the stars on the pool deck or in one of the cabanas or bungalows overlooking the pool and with views of the Las Vegas Strip.
Cabana and table reservations are highly recommended. Telephone: 702-770-7300. Encore Beach Club is open Friday through Sunday from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Surrender Nightclub is open Wednesday, Friday and Saturday from 10:30 p.m. to 4 a.m. For additional information, please visit: www.encorebeachclub.com or www.facebook.com/encorebeachclub; and www.surrendernightclub.com or www.facebook.com/surrendernightclub.