FIRST Food & Bar is back at it again with their version of a traditional American Thanksgiving feast without the clean up. With a special menu, guests can dine in the hip, comfortable restaurant while enjoying views of the Las Vegas Strip. The restaurant welcomes all-ages, making it the perfect spot to take a break from the kitchen and let Chef Sam DeMarco do all the work.
Thanksgiving Extravaganza, Thursday, November 24:
- Bar opens at 11 a.m.
- Seating times: 1 p.m., 3 p.m., 5 p.m., 7 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- Making reservations as soon as possible is recommended as seating is limited and all seating sold out prior to the holiday last year. 702-607-3478.
- Left-over-stuffed Thanksgiving Day Sandwiches will be available after 9 p.m.
- $39 per person; kids ages 5-12 $19.50; kids under 5 years of age and under (or shorter than Chef!) are FREE
- Hot mulled apple cider
- Roasted Pumpkin Corn Bisque
- Choice of salad
- Roasted beet with frisee, goat cheese and horseradish orange
- Autumn salad endive with blue cheese balsamico
- Roasted garlic Caesar with butternut squash ravioli croutons
- Pilgrim dinner served family style
- Traditional turkey with giblet gravy
- Mashed potatoes
- Whipped sweet potatoes
- Green bean almondine
- House made cranberry sauce
- FIRST stuffing
- Alternative choices of prime rib or roasted salmon
- Pie Bar featuring pumpkin, apple and pecan pies, along with chocolate chip cookies and whip cream crème anglaise
ABOUT FIRST FOOD & BAR
Located inside The Shoppes at The Palazzo just steps from The Strip, FIRST Food & Bar brings the authenticity and character of the neighborhood bar and restaurant concept back to life. This hip, yet comfortable restaurant and lounge is set in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip and has the vibe of a late-night spot blended with the casualness of a local eatery. FIRST caters to those who stagger in to feed their late-night cravings, as well as those looking for a mid-day business lunch or casual dinner. The menu features American eats and drinks created by Executive Chef Sam “Sammy D” DeMarco. Delicious, affordable and familiar are on the menu year-round. For reservations, please call 702-607-3478 or visit www.firstfoodandbar.com for more information.