Simon Restaurant & Lounge offers a new $6 Happy Hour Menu 4 – 7 p.m. Monday through Friday featuring appetizers, sushi, wine by the glass, beer and premium well drinks.
Simon’s $6 Happy Hour menu includes:
- Wok charred edamame | ginger salt, togarashi, lime
- Grilled shishito peppers | ponzu
- Calamari | ponzu, shishito peppers
- Fried cocktail artichokes | godzilla sauce
- Meatball sliders | breaded mozzarella, pepperoncini
- Pigs in a blanket | sriracha ketchup, whole grain mustard
- Personal margherita | mozzarella, vine ripened tomatoes, fresh basil
- Endive salad | watercress, Point Reyes blue cheese, Fuji apples, walnuts
- Spicy albacore roll
- Baked California roll
- Philly roll
- Veggie roll
- Spicy tuna
- Yellowtail and scallion
Wine by the glass:
- White | Fume Blanc, Ferrari-Carano, Sonoma county
- Red | Rioja, Don Sancho Londono, Cortijo Tinto III, Spain
- Miller light, Miller Genuine draft, Miller 64, USA
- Black Star, USA
- Corona, Mexico
- Heineken, Holland
Premium well cocktails
Daily hours of operation of Simon Restaurant & Lounge:
- Breakfast: 7 – 11:30 a.m.
- Lunch: 11:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Sunset: 2:30 – 6 p.m.
- Dinner: 6 – 11 p.m.
Simon‘s $6 Happy Hour Menu is available 4 – 7 p.m. Monday through Friday. For more information or to make a reservation, call 702.944.3292.