Sunday, March 27, renowned chef Julian Serrano will offer guests at his ARIA Resort & Casino restaurant half-off sangria with the purchase of a paella dish in celebration of National Spanish Paella Day.
Chef Serrano’s eponymous restaurant offers five variations of paella including a vegetarian option, making it one of the largest selections on The Strip.
Paella dishes are an authentic Spanish cuisine, featuring myriad combinations of fresh seafood, meats and veggies prepared in an intense sofrito and wine base. Portions are designed for two people but can be made-to-order to accommodate large groups.
Paella Selections and Pricing:
- Valenciana | chicken | rabbit | Spanish pork chorizo | vegetables | saffron rice – $40
- Marinera | calamari | shrimp | mussels | monkfish | vegetables | saffron rice – $45
- Mixed Paella | lobster | mussels | chicken | Spanish pork chorizo | vegetables | saffron rice – $50
- Rosellat | shrimp | monkfish | angel hair pasta | paella pan style – $40
- Vegetable Paella | seasonal vegetables | saffron rice – $40
- White – Vino Blanco, Orange, Peach, Bubbles
- Red – Vino Tinto, Spanish Brandy, Fresh Fruit, Spices
- Non-Alcoholic – Made to Order with Fresh Juices and Fruit
Julian Serrano stretches the boundaries of small plates and introduces guests to delectable interpretations of his native Spanish fare. Julian Serrano is open daily from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. Reservations are available by calling (877) 230-2742 or visit www.arialasvegas.com.
Sunday, March 27; 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Julian Serrano at ARIA Resort & Casino
3730 Las Vegas Boulevard
Las Vegas, NV 89109