Silver Ridge Healthcare Center is holding its first Silver Plate Celebrity Chef Cooking Contest on Tuesday, March 29, 2011, with proceeds going to support the UMC Family Resource Center. Located at 1151 So. Torrey Pines Drive, the competition event will take place in the healthcare center’s courtyard from 2 to 4 p.m. and attendees will be the judges.
Chefs will prepare an appetizer trio plate with key ingredients given to them prior to the event. The winner will receive $500 and a prestigious silver recognition plate.
There will be a raffle with money going to Three Square.
The Five Chefs are:
- Chef Aaron Moran — Hard Rock Café
- Chef Anthony Vidal — Hash House A Go Go
- Executive Chef Kiko Ojeda — The Palm – Las Vegas
- Chef Marco Beltran — Lolita’s
- Chef Shawn Wilder — Second Street Grill at the Fremont
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
2 – 4 p.m.
Silver Ridge Healthcare Center
1151 S. Torrey Pines Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89146
Tickets are $25. Call Shanda Alcantara – 702-468-9418
Tickets need to be purchased in advance.