Forget the disenchanted dinners, phony cards, ugly roses and candy… For this Valentine’s Day, you don’t need Cupid to have a great time.
Simon at Palms Place is throwing the ultimate unconventional Valentine’s Day party, its Singles Soiree. The Soiree is for the unattached to defy the holiday’s typical traditions by being social with great food, delicious drinks, and friendly activities such as combating a heart-shaped piñata. You never know who you will meet. . .
Prizes will be given away throughout the event including gift cards to Sunset Tan, Drift Spa & Hammam and Palms Casino Resort.
- Mini crispy crab cakes, young papaya Asian slaw
- Crispy sesame rice with spicy tuna
- Parma Prosciutto-wrapped dates, dates, goat cheese
- Crispy creamy rock shrimp, sweet chili sauce
- Truffled mac and cheese tarts
- Red velvet brownies
Executive Chef Kerry Simon will host the event.
7 to 9 p.m.
Monday, Feb. 14
Simon at Palms Place Hotel & Spa
4381 West Flamingo Rd.
Las Vegas, NV 89103
$40 per person – price includes Simon’s Singles Soiree activities, specialty menu and one signature holiday drink. Guests can make a reservation for the event by calling 702.944.3292.
- Breakfast : 7 – 11:30 a.m.
- Lunch: 11:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Dinner: 6 – 11 p.m.