If you can’t make it to Dallas for the Big Game, grab your friends and head to Las Vegas for the ultimate viewing party. Restaurants and bars throughout MGM Resorts’ properties are offering some of the best specials in town and are ready to host the most die-hard of fans.
ARIA Resort & Casino
- Renowned Las Vegas chef Julian Serrano serves up his native Spanish cuisine at his eponymous restaurant. With TVs lining the bar, Julian Serrano is a great place to view the game with delicious tapas such as the meaty Spanish Charcuterie Platter and Grilled Angus Flat Iron Steak with mushroom demi. Drink specials include half-off white and red sangria during the game.
- SKYBOX Sports Bar and Grill is far more than your average sports bar with 23 high-definition screens and gourmet “dude food” such as a Chorizo Burger with fried egg, cheddar cheese and toasted fennel mayo. SKYBOX will go the whole nine yards with regional cuisine inspired by the two teams in the Big Game, including Green Bay-special Beer-Steamed Venison Bratwurst with sauerkraut, German potato salad and warm mustard sauce and a BBQ Chipped Ham and Bacon Burger with chili sauce and cheddar cheese for Pittsburgh fans.
- With more than 20 flat screens and two jumbo screens, Rock & Rita’s is one of the newest spots on The Strip and the perfect place for sports fans to tackle their hunger. The Big Game party includes an all-you-can-eat buffet of game-time favorites for $25 per person.
Crystals at CityCenter
- Todd English P.U.B. is hosting a tailgate party for the Big Game with festivities, food specials and of course, drinks. Try Prime Rib of Brandt Beef from The Carvery or Oysters from The Raw Bar while chugging discount beer buckets and Jell-O shots. Games such as the famed Beat-the-Glass Challenge, Beer Pong and Darts will up the competition while the game shows on all TVs.
- Cheer on your favorite team with gourmet Mexican cuisine and drink specials at Border Grill. Start the party as early as you please with an all-day happy hour including $5 margaritas and $3 beers, or savor delicious food specials such as Mexican Sliders, Nachos, Wings and Tacos.
- The fiesta continues at Hussong’s Cantina with half-price Coors Light pitchers, appetizer specials and Touchdown Jell-O shots. Guests can enjoy discounted favorites such as Beef Taquitos topped with sour cream, pico de gallo and cotija cheese.
- Go gourmet at Fiamma Trattoria & Bar with delicious Italian appetizers, including several for under $10 each. Kick off the Big Game with Truffled Gnocchi; then savor Traditional Meatballs in white wine sauce; Steamed Pei Mussels with garlic, thyme-lemon oil and tomato; and more. For the ultimate viewing party, the game can show via projector in the private dining room.
- At Diego, guests can go the route of an all-you-can-eat nacho bar for $25 per person, featuring a variety of toppings like Tomatillo and Serrano Chile Cheese Cream and Red Chile Braised Chicken, or munch on made-to-order Taqueria-style tacos for $2.50 a piece. Wash it down with a pitcher of Bud Light for $25 or five Bud Light bottles for $28.
- BLT Burger is a fair catch, serving up gourmet burgers from The Classic to Asian “Báhn Mi”: a pork and shrimp burger with Sriracha mayo. The Big Game will show on a series of flat-screens offering a 180-degree window for the best in sports viewing. With beer and alcohol specials at only $4, we expect to see your touchdown dance.
- RHUMBAR takes the celebration outside at its “Big Game Tailgate Party.” Guests are invited to bundle up in blankets and watch the action the way football was meant to be enjoyed: outdoors with cold drinks and great food. For $100 per person, football fans can enjoy all-you-can-eat and drink all Super Sunday. A Stoli Bloody Mary bar will feature original Bloody Mary’s and RHUMBAR’s unique Green Bloody Mary, as well as additional drink specials like $5 Miller Lite 16 oz. cans, $30 buckets of six Miller Lite cans in a souvenir cooler and discounted Milagro drinks. Tailgate grub will include Brats, Nachos, Hot Dogs, Chili and more.
- The Pub at Monte Carlo is hosting a Big Game party at a range of price points. For $39, enjoy an “All U Can Eat Super Bowl Party” downstairs and for $50, an All U Can Drink Liquid Buffet. Other beverage highlights include Shot Specials, Beer Bongs, $4.95 Pints and $24.95 buckets. During each quarter, jersey and $50 bar tab giveaways will excite the crowd, who can celebrate in style with Sofa VIP Seating, plus unlimited food and drink for $250 per person. The Pub will offer a Fried Chicken Wing Station, Snack Station, Hot Dog Station and Pub Station to satisfy even the hungriest of fans. The Pub goes for the extra point with a Sweet Station, featuring assorted cookies, Pub Cotton Candy and brownies.