Experience a New Year’s Eve celebration unlike any other in the picturesque lakeside getaway, The Village Lake Las Vegas.
For guests spending New Year’s Eve in The Village, restaurants have put together special menus to make the evening memorable and at midnight guests can take in a fireworks display right in the heart of The Village.
- Sunset & Vines
- Early Seating available from 4 p.m. until 7 p.m.; Late Seating available from 7:30 p.m. until 10 p.m.
- Menu items including Appetizers such as Prime Tenderloin Steak Tataki (seared marinated filet mignon, thinly sliced and served chilled over daikon “spaghetti” and grilled shiitake), Grilled Artichoke (marinated and grilled whole artichoke served warm with roasted tomato-raspberry vinaigrette); Salads and Soups including the Soup of Creamed Potato with Four Cheeses (with Fontina, Parmesan, aged Gouda and garnished with a medallion of goat cheese with chives); Entrees including the Roasted 8-ounce Australian Lobster Tail (sweet, cold water lobster tail from Western Australia, served with garlic and citrus infused drawn butter, asparagus, baby carrots and skin-on mashed potatoes with roasted garlic) and Roasted Rack of Veal (hand carved with roasted garlic confit and demi glaze, accompanied by baby vegetables and skin-on mashed potatoes with roasted garlic).
- For reservations, please call 702-382-7900.
- Bernard’s Bistro
- Seating available from 5 p.m. until midnight
- Three course prix-fixe menu includes a glass of champagne; Appetizers including choice of Smoked Salmon Roses (with Belgian endive crème fraiche, toast point and capers dill dressing) or Sautéed Mushroom and Asparagus vol au vent (in wine fondue sauce); Main Course including choice of Pan Roasted White Fish & Scampi Creole (served with tomato stuffed saffron rice in Macallan Fine Oak whisky sauce), Flamed Armagnac Petite Chateaubriand (in mustard truffle sauce with asparagus and fingerling potatoes) or Chicken Breast (stuffed with apricot and goat cheese over chestnut mashed potatoes in champagne sauce), a vegetable entrée is available upon request; Desserts including choice of Chocolate Fondant (with hot chocolate sauce), Custard Crème Brulee or Fruit Berries Tart.
- Five course prix-fixe menu includes a glass of champagne; Amuse Bouche Petite Brioche (stuffed with foie gras and carmelized pear) or Tartelet Onion Confit with raisin and truffle); Appetizers including choice of Smoked Salmon Roses (with Belgian endive crème fraiche, toast point and capers dill dressing) or Sautéed Mushroom and Asparagus vol au vent (in wine fondue sauce); Intermezzo Champagne sorbet; Main Course including choice of Horseradish Crusted Sea Bass and Scallops (served with mashed potatoes amandine, asparagus in herb wine sauce), Scampi Provencal and Mushroom Fricassee (served with rice stuffed tomato topped with goat cheese in champagne creole sauce), Flamed Armagnac Petite Chateaubriand (with Parisian potatoes, haricot verts in truffle brandy sauce) or Braised Duck Breast and Rack of Lamb (with coarse mustard and tarragon chestnut potato puree in two sauces, peppercorn and red wine sauce), a vegetable entrée is available upon request; Desserts including choice of Lady Astor (with fruit sorbet), Chocolate Fondant Cake (served with cream and chocolate sauce), Bistro Crème Brulee or Maitre d’ Hotel Assorted Cheese Plate.
- For reservations, please call 702-565-1155.
- Sonrisa Grill
- Sonrisa Grill will be featuring a party starting at 7:30 p.m. including all-you-can-drink champagne until 10 p.m., two drink tickets per person, all-you-can-eat hors d’oeuvres including bacon-wrapped scallops, avocado rolls, cheese quesadillas, steak kabobs and more Mexican-inspired favorites. Entertainment from Ella Woods & Bill McClure, Israel Mandrake and Michael Lane with special guests The Reflections – the Ultimate Supreme Tribute Show – will keep the party going well into the New Year. Pricing is based per person.
- For reservations, please call 702-568-6870 or text rsvp@sg to 90210 to reserve tickets.
- Luna Rossa
- Featuring a menu of Italian classics.
- For reservations, please call 702-568-9921.
- Black Pepper Grill
- Featuring a menu of steak and seafood.
- For reservations, please call 702-567-9950.
- Aston MonteLago Village Resort is nestled within The Village and offers various room options. Please visit www.montelagovillage.com for more information.
About The Village Lake Las Vegas
Located just 17 miles from the heart of Las Vegas, The Village Lake Las Vegas creates the calm and leisurely pace of a Mediterranean town with cobblestone streets, sweeping mountains views and more than 30 unique shopping and dining options along the way. A perfect lakefront location for a celebratory dinner, a night out with the ladies or a romantic weekend away – The Village is the perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of the city. Services at The Village include shopping, dining, boat cruises, spa services, gondola rides, fishing and other activities. For more information, please visit www.thevillagellv.com.
Photo courtesy of The Village Lake Las Vegas.