Experience the holidays in style this year at Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas. As the season kicks off in late November, rejoice with an array of experiences offered at this chic, sophisticated and festive holiday destination in the heart of the fabulous Las Vegas Strip.
Starting with Thanksgiving, two of the city’s top restaurants MOzen Bistro and TWIST by Pierre Gagnaire will offer special menus featuring traditional and contemporary twists on holiday favorites. Throughout the month of December, the hotel’s 23rd floor Mandarin Tea Lounge and reception area will be made festive by the addition of a gingerbread house, piping hot Glüwein and cider to warm the soul, and Las Vegas’ finest high school choirs filling the brilliant open space with traditional carols.
Savor the flavors of the Fall season with a tasty Thanksgiving brunch at MOzen Bistro, priced at $65 per person (excluding tax and gratuity), with:
- Carving station and a delectable selection of ala carte items such as roasted prime rib and lacquered duck breast
- Includes a complimentary welcome glass of Champagne
- MOzen Bistro will also offer a special menu starting at 4pm consisting of traditional Thanksgiving dishes, priced at $35 (excluding tax and gratuity).
For the Christmas Eve and Christmas Day holiday, MOzen Bistro presents a four-course dinner priced at $85 per person (excluding tax and gratuity) with:
- Poached lobster medallions with black truffle puree.
- Juniper-roasted turkey breast with chestnut and orange stuffing.
Toast to 2011 with an unforgettable New Year’s Eve dining experience at MOzen Bistro, featuring a special four-course menu priced at $95 (excluding tax and gratuity):
- This tasting adventure begins with MOzen tapas, then a choice of Maccheronchini Gateaux, 72-hour Kobe short rib, or grilled Chilean sea bass.
- Finish with a dessert homage to Champagne
- Includes access into the Mandarin Oriental Tea Lounge festivities
MOzen Bistro is also the place to nurse the grogginess of New Year’s Day with its Hangover Brunch priced at $65.
To make a reservation call +1 (888) 881 9367 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
TWIST by Pierre Gagnaire
Looking for more than turkey and cranberry relish this holiday season? Then spend the Thanksgiving holiday with an extraordinary meal courtesy of internationally acclaimed three-star Michelin chef Pierre Gagnaire. This innovative holiday experience is priced at $165 per person and includes a welcome glass of Champagne. The menu features:
- Clam and leek potage; stuffed chicory, and Riesling sautéed shrimp.
- Breast of citrus-poached turkey and an accompanying roasted potato ice cream.
- A grand dessert tasting featuring nostalgic holiday flavors.
For the Christmas Eve and Christmas Day holiday, Twist will offer a palate pleasing five course menu which includes:
- Grilled and glazed terrine of foie gras and pea soup with saffron dry fruits marmalade.
- Immaculately fresh Loup de mer, sliced and cooked on aromatic sea salt and twisted olive oil.
- Grand dessert presentations including classic French buche de Noel cake
Those looking for amazing food-and-wine to be part of their 2011 New Year’s Eve festivities will want to experience Twist’s one-of-a-kind dining and champagne celebration.
- The first seating offers a three course menu priced at $195 (excludes tax and gratuity) and includes access to the Mandarin Tea Lounge party.
- The second seating features a five course menu priced at $395 (excludes tax and gratuity) and includes a complimentary welcome glass of champagne, a special signed menu by Chef Pierre Gagnaire and full access to Mandarin Bar for the evening.
- Legendary Chef Pierre Gagnaire will host this exceptional evening at his highly acclaimed restaurant.
To make a reservation, call + 1 888 881-9367 or email email@example.com.
Mandarin Bar & Tea Lounge
Bid farewell to 2010 and ring in 2011 with sophistication and elegance by spending New Years Eve in the Mandarin Bar & Tea Lounge. Amazing Las Vegas strip views are the backdrop to the city’s most talked-about bar and lounge. The festivities begin at 9 p.m. with live musicians playing long into the night. Bottle service is available, and the $100 cover includes a champagne toast at midnight.
Those who would like to celebrate the holidays at home with Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas can do so this Thanksgiving or Christmas holiday with special catering menus to go. Wow your guests with an amazing holiday feast without the bother of cooking and cleaning. For more information, please contact +1 888 881-9367.