Bouchon Bakery and Fusion Mixology Bar just came out with some tasty treats inspired by fall. Bouchon Bakery has several new desserts available until October 31st and Fusion is offering a Pumpkin Spice Martini that tastes just like a slice of pumpkin pie (Photo courtesy of The Venetian Resort~Hotel~Casino).
All of the descriptions are below and I’ve attached two photos of the martini. Hope you get a chance to try some of them!
- Pumpkin TKO’s – crisp, chocolate cookies shaped as pumpkins, filled with a white chocolate ganache colored orange
- Pumpkin Macaroons – the bakery’s quintessential macaroons offered in a classic pumpkin flavor in celebration of Fall
- Halloween Shortbread Cookies – house made shortbread cookies available in two festive varieties: bats coated with chocolate and ghosts covered with white chocolate
- Pumpkin Spice Muffin – house made muffins topped with a crispy pumpkin seed streusel
FUSION MIXOLOGY BAR
Pumpkin Spice Martini
- 1 oz. spiced rum
- 1 oz. vanilla vodka
- 1 oz. half n half
- 1 oz. simple syrup
- 1 barspoon pumpkin puree prepared with cinnamon, nutmeg, and sugar
Shake all ingredients and double strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with a float of homemade pumpkin whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.