Over 30,000 bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts from across the country are expected to cruise into Sin City Sept. 30 – Oct. 3, for the tenth annual Las Vegas BikeFest – a national biker and motorcycle rally.
Every year Las Vegas Harley-Davidson hosts a weekend-long BikeFest party at their dealership and this year’s 2010 party is expected to be the best one yet. The schedule of events for each day of Las Vegas Harley-Davidson’s BikeFest party 2010 will include:
Friday, Oct. 1
- When: 3:00 – 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Las Vegas Harley-Davidson store, 2605 S. Eastern Ave., Las Vegas (Eastern & Sahara)
- What: World famous wet t-shirt contest: The contest will be held from 5:00 – 6:00 p.m. with a $1,000 prize for the winner, $500 for second place and $250 for third place.
- Special guests: The Heat of the Night Band will be performing live on stage all night.
- Plus! There will be a ton of food, beer, live music, motorcycle displays, special MotorClothesÒ parking lot sale and more.
Saturday, Oct. 2:
- When: 12:00 – 5:00 p.m.
- Where: Las Vegas Harley-Davidson store, 2605 S. Eastern Ave., Las Vegas
- What: The party will pick back up again for the second day of food, beer, live music, motorcycle displays, special MotorClothesÒ parking lot sale and more.
- Special guests: The Heat of the Night Band hits the stage again, playing throughout the day.
For more information about Las Vegas Harley-Davidson and their BikeFest 2010 party, please visit www.lvhd.com
And a complete schedule of events for Las Vegas BikeFest 2010 can be found at http://www.lasvegasbikefest.com/events.asp.