Smashburger, a nationally acclaimed industry-leading “better burger” restaurant, will launch its expanded chicken and salad menu at all Las Vegas and St. George locations on September 13, 2010. Guests will be able to enjoy three additional great tasting Smashchicken sandwich recipes and four new Smashsalad recipes. All Smashchicken sandwiches are available in Smashburger’s traditional smashed and grilled format or in a new “Crispy” offering. Guests can further customize their dining experience with Create Your Own burger or chicken sandwich options and two sizes of Smashsalads.
“The Smashburger concept was born with burgers, chicken and salads. Our customers have told us that they love what we have done with burgers and want to see the same innovation and magic in our chicken and salad menu,” says Smashburger Founder Tom Ryan, ”These expanded offerings will give our customers more reasons to visit Smashburger more often.”
The new array of options on the menu makes Smashburger an everyday destination for its fans and includes:
- BBQ Ranch Smashchicken topped with applewood smoked bacon, haystack onions, lettuce, tomato, BBQ sauce and ranch dressing on an egg bun
- Avocado Club Smashchicken topped with fresh avocado, applewood smoked bacon, lettuce, tomato, ranch dressing and mayo on a multi-grained bun
- Buffalo Smashchicken featuring Frank’s Buffalo Sauce, crumbled blue cheese, lettuce, tomato and mayo on an egg bun
- Honey Mustard Chicken Smashsalad a mix of fresh garden greens, topped with strips of crispy or grilled chicken, applewood smoked bacon, cheddar cheese, diced tomatoes and red onions with creamy honey mustard dressing
- Chicken Caesar Smashsalad with a mix of fresh garden greens topped with strips of crispy or grilled chicken, parmesan cheese, diced tomatoes and croutons with parmesan Caesar dressing
- Harvest Chicken Smashsalad a mix of fresh garden greens topped with strips of crispy or grilled chicken, marinated balsamic tomatoes, raisins, cranberries, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, blue cheese, with balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- BBQ Chicken Ranch Smashsalad a mix of fresh garden greens topped with strips of crispy or grilled chicken, applewood smoked bacon, diced tomatoes, haystack onions, cheddar cheese, with buttermilk ranch dressing and bbq sauce.
The Las Vegas locations are: 7541 W. Lake Mead Ste 2 (Lake Mead and Buffalo); 9109 W. Sahara Ste 108 (Fort Apache and Sahara); and 5655 Centennial Center Blvd. Ste 170 (Ann and Centennial Center). The St. George, Utah location is located at St. George Blvd. and Red Cliffs Dr. at 158 N. Red Cliffs Drive Ste 2. Smashburger opens at 10:00 a.m. daily.
In addition to the new chicken and salad menu items, Smashburger is known for its Certified Angus Beef Smashburgers and signature smashsides–such as rosemary and garlic-seasoned Smashfries and veggie frites. Smashburger also offers Smashdogs, Häagen-Dazs shakes and floats, beer and wine.
To learn more, visit www.smashburger.com.