In celebration of National Tequila Day, Tequila Bar and Grill at Bally’s Las Vegas, Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville at Flamingo Las Vegas and Mesa Grill at Caesars Palace offer guests premium tequila cocktails at unbeatable prices. With exciting atmospheres at each location, patrons can take part in Tequila Day in true fiesta style.
Tequila Bar and Grill, Bally’s Las Vegas
From corned beef hash to over-sized nachos, Tequila Bar offers diners delicious fare from breakfast favorites to late-night snacks and everything in between. And with a list of more than 40 specialty tequilas, the bar has rightfully earned its name with an unbeatable list of cocktails—the premier place for fiestas on National Tequila Day. Along with the following drink specials, Tequila Bar and Grill will also offer visitors $1 tacos.
- $1 Margaritas
- $2 Select beers
- $2 Shots of silver tequila
Margaritaville, Flamingo Las Vegas
Every day is a fiesta at Margaritaville where guests enjoy three stories of Jimmy Buffett-inspired atmosphere perfectly complimented with delicious Mexican dishes. An extensive list of tequilas and cocktails makes visiting Margaritaville a must for National Tequila Day where select tequila shots are on special for $5 and select tequila cocktails are on special for $7. A few house favorites include the following:
- Moderm Margarita, $7 – Silver tequila, agave nectar, fresh lemon and lime juice, splash of orange juice
- Paloma, $7 – Reposado tequila, grapefruit juice, fresh lime juice
- Herradura Mojito, $7 – Anejo tequila, mojito mix, lime, mint leaves, club soda
Mesa Grill, Caesars Palace
Known for its contemporary southwestern cuisine, each Mesa Grill dish can be paired with a delicious tequila cocktail. Offering the finest tequilas, guests enjoy house specials margaritas including the following:
- Cactus Pear Margarita, $13 – Silver tequila, cactus pear syrup, fresh lime juice
- White Peach Margarita, $13 – Blanco tequila, white peach puree, fresh lime juice