Global hospitality company Hakkasan Group today announced Casa Calavera’s La Mañana Brunch, a sangria-led brunch offering available Sundays, starting Mother’s Day – Sunday, May 9.
Casa Calavera, a Mexican culinary and cantina concept is located poolside at Virgin Hotels Las Vegas, a part of Curio Collection by Hilton.
From oversized sangria towers for the serious brunch’ers to Instagrammable treats, alongside a plethora of tasty brunch items in-between, La Mañana Brunch promises to bring the ‘lighter side’ of the Casa Calavera menu to locals, tourists, and Virgin Hotels guests alike.
With all-new brunch items such as Chorizo & Egg Tacos with Oaxaca Cheese, Potato, Salsa Verde, Cilantro, Greens and Pickled Red Onions, Sweet Corn Tamales with Pina Colada Sauce, Mint-agave Marinated Berries and Whipped Cream, Huevos Rancheros accompanied with three Farm Eggs, Ranchero Sauce, Corn Tortilla, Choice of Achiote Chicken, Shredded Beef or Pork Carnitas, Mexican Rice and Beans, and the Calavera Breakfast Plato including three Farm Eggs, Applewood Smoked Bacon, Poblano-Onion Breakfast Potato, Beans and Grilled Telera Bread – are sure to make Sundays a lot more tastier and colorful.
Drinks abound at La Mañana Brunch, with sangria towers rotating seasonal fruity concoctions, bottomless mimosa and bellini packages, and a fresh lineup of brunch-inspired cocktails including:
- Michelada made with Modelo, Traditional, Chamoy Rim
- Maria Maria prepared with Avion Silver, Tomato, Shrimp, Tomato, Pickled Vegetables
- Paloma with Don Fulano Silver, Grapefruit Juice, Lime, Agave, Grapefruit Soda
- Poinsettia prepared with Cointreau, Cranberry Juice, Sparkling Wine
- Tequila Sunrise made with Casamigos Blanco, Orange Juice, Grenadine
- Oaxacan Mule with Patron Silver, Lime, Ginger Beer
- Patio Daiquiri with Malibu Rum, Velvet Falernum, Lime
- Bloody Calavera choose Stoli Hot or Stoli Cucumber, Calavera Bloody Mix, Chamoy Rim, Firecracker Jalapeño
- No Spritz Given with Aperol, Araceli Marigold Liqueur, Prosecco, Orange Slice
On the sweeter side of things, choose from;
- Coconut & Yogurt Parfait with Vanilla Yogurt, Mango & Passion Fruit Compote, Coconut and Granola
- Juanito Cakes Stack, five Yellow Corn Cakes served with Whipped Butter, Maple Syrup,
- Chocolate Sauce and Berry Compote
- Acai & Granola Bowl including Superfruit Smoothie, Almond Granola, Banana and Seasonal Berries
“With the launch of La Mañana Brunch, the Casa Calavera dining experience is now complete”, said Ryan
Banda, General Manager at Casa Calavera. “With the addition of our brunch program in combination with
our other specials such as Mi Casa Su Casa (Casa Calavera’s version of happy hour) and everyone’s
favorite culinary holiday, Taco Tuesdays, Casa Calavera truly has something to satisfy all tastebuds.
Combining our brunch menu with our outdoor patio’s feet-in-the-sand dining experience, there’s really
nothing like it in Las Vegas.”
Casa Calavera’s brunch service is available Sundays starting at 10:00am. Reservations are highly
recommended and can be made online at CasaCalavera.com or by calling 702-522-8000.
Stay in-the-know with all the latest updates from Virgin Hotels Las Vegas at vegasnews.com.