The Las Vegas Strip is welcoming its first ground-up resort development in over 10 years.
After several years of Resorts World Las Vegas is set for its highly-anticipated June 24 grand opening, and has begun taking reservations as the state continues its reopening plans.
“After years of planning and constructing this monumental property with some of the most innovative partners in the industry, Resorts World Las Vegas will redefine the hospitality standard in Las Vegas with unmatched dining and entertainment, more variety of hotel accommodations than anywhere else on the Strip, and the city’s most progressive technology,” said Scott Sibella, President of Resorts World Las Vegas, in a statement. “We are filled with gratitude and excitement as we approach our opening this June and hope to play a role in Las Vegas’s rebound after what has been an incredibly challenging year for the destination and greater hospitality industry.”
The $4.3 billion project has been under construction since May 2015, making it the most expensive development ever in Las Vegas. The massive 88-acre property is situated at the north end of the Las Vegas Strip, located across from the Las Vegas Convention Center Expansion and Fashion Show Mall.
Resorts World Las Vegas will offer 3,500 luxury guest rooms through a partnership with Hilton and suites from three premium Hilton brands including the largest Conrad Hotels & Resorts property in the world, one of the first LXR Hotels & Resorts locations in the U.S., and a marquee Hilton Hotels & Resorts hotel.
The unprecedented resort will feature a variety of high-end amenities including 117,000 square feet of gaming space, some of the best DJs in the world, as well as luxurious culinary delights.
Here’s what you should be most excited as we await the grand opening of Resorts World Las Vegas:
Whether you’re planning a trip to Las Vegas or a local looking for an extravagant staycation, Resorts World Las Vegas’ partnership with Hilton means a variety of upscale room options possible.
Here’s a breakdown of the room options available:
- Las Vegas Hilton at Resorts World will feature 1,774 full-service guest rooms and suites ranging from 400 to 3,300 square feet with smart, elevated amenities in a comfortable and refined setting.
- Conrad Las Vegas at Resorts World will offer 1,496 contemporary guest rooms and suites ranging from 550 to 2,800 square feet, boasting luxe amenities and a curated art program.
- Crockfords Las Vegas, LXR Hotels & Resorts will showcase an intimate collection of 236 ultra-luxury guest rooms and suites ranging from 550 to 7,000 square feet that will feature lavish accommodations, upscale amenities and highly personalized service.
A New Entertainment Hot-Spot
Resorts World Las Vegas will feature a massive 5,000-capacity concert and entertainment venue will be outfitted to host a number of events including star-studded concerts to convention, corporate and sporting events.
The megaresort will also feature Zouk Nightclub and AYU Dayclub through its partnership with SIngapore-based entertainment group Zouk Group. Both clubs are set to exclusive world-class DJ residencies locked in, including inaugural resident DJ Zedd and Tiesto. For more information on upcoming DJ events and tickets, you can click here.
High End Dining
Foodies will find comfort in knowing that over 40 food and beverage options will be available at Resorts World Las Vegas. Options will vary including fine dining, fast-food, and original concepts.
Notable options will include:
- ¡VIVA! – A collaboration with Esquire Magazine’s “Chef of the Year” Ray Garcia, ¡VIVA! Celebrates the chef’s modern take on regional Mexican cuisine set in a vibrant, lush and contemporary space
- Genting Palace – Established by Genting Group in 1965, Genting Palace restaurant will feature old-world glamour and unique menu of authentic Cantonese cuisine, seafood and dim sum.
- Brezza – From James Beard Award semi-finalist Nicole Brisson and industry veteran Jason Rocheleau, Brezza will serve upscale and modern Mediterrenianl Italian dining, and will be offering handmade pastas, premier seafood.
- Bar Zazu– In another concept from Brisson and Rocheleau, this cafe will bring alive the spirit and flavors of Europe by showcasing its regional diversity through hot and cold tapas, cheese and charcuterie and sweet and savory pastries. Wines from around the world are served by the glass, bottle and flights, along with beer and cocktails from different regions of Europe.
Boutique Retail Options
Resorts World Las Vegas will offer 70,000 square feet of retail space, and two levels of unique boutique shops from luxury and lifestyle brands. Among the notable retailers include lifestyle brand Fred Segal will offer two brick-and-mortar locations, health and wellness services provider Dr. Refresh as well as luxury brands Judith Lieber and Herve Leger.
Largest Pool Deck in Las Vegas
Resorts World Las Vegas will feature the largest pool deck in Las Vegas at 5.5-acres. The complex will also offer several unique pool experiences including the only infinity-edge pool on the Strip, as well as a 27,000-square-foot spa experience.
Guests can now book their stay at Las Vegas’s highly anticipated resort by visiting www.rwlasvegas.com, or calling the contact center at 702-676-7000 or toll-free at 844-436-8464. Follow VegasNews.com for news on all of the latest developments happening on and off The Strip.