Resorts World Las Vegas, the first ground-up resort development on the Las Vegas Strip in more than a decade, will officially open its doors on June 24, 2021.
Through a historic partnership with Hilton, Resorts World Las Vegas will offer 3,500 luxury guest rooms and suites from three premium Hilton brands – the largest multi-brand deal in Hilton’s history – including the largest Conrad Hotels & Resorts property in the world, one of the first LXR Hotels & Resorts locations in the U.S., and a marquee Hilton Hotels & Resorts hotel.
“After years of planning and constructing this monumental property with some of the most innovative partners in the industry, Resorts World Las Vegas will redefine the hospitality standard in Las Vegas with unmatched dining and entertainment, more variety of hotel accommodations than anywhere else on the Strip, and the city’s most progressive technology,” said Scott Sibella, President of Resorts World Las Vegas.
“We are filled with gratitude and excitement as we approach our opening this June and hope to play a role in Las Vegas’s rebound after what has been an incredibly challenging year for the destination and greater hospitality industry.”
Resorts World Las Vegas’s amenities include:
- Exceptional Accommodations – Integrating three of Hilton’s premium brands into its resort campus, Resorts World Las Vegas will offer a diverse collection of accommodations, each brand with its own entrance, lobby and distinct selection of guest rooms and suites. Resorts World Las Vegas will also be a part of Hilton Honors, the award-winning guest loyalty program for Hilton’s 18 distinct brands.
- Las Vegas Hilton at Resorts World will feature 1,774 full-service guest rooms and suites ranging from 400 to 3,300 square feet with smart, elevated amenities in a comfortable and refined setting.
- Conrad Las Vegas at Resorts World will offer 1,496 contemporary guest rooms and suites ranging from 550 to 2,800 square feet, boasting luxe amenities and a curated art program.
- Crockfords Las Vegas, LXR Hotels & Resorts will showcase an intimate collection of 236 ultra-luxury guest rooms and suites ranging from 550 to 7,000 square feet that will feature lavish accommodations, upscale amenities and highly personalized service.
- Dining – Guests can choose from over 40 food and beverage options atResorts World Las Vegas, ranging from fine-dining and quick-service venues to original and exclusive concepts.
- Entertainment – A 5,000-capacity concert and entertainment venue will be outfitted to host a myriad of affairs – from star-studded concerts to convention, corporate and sporting events. With innovative staging, the latest in technology and audio-visual capabilities and unrivaled amenities for the performing talent and guests,this new-generation theatre – a joint development between Resorts World Las Vegas and AEG Presents and exclusively programmed and operated by Concerts West – will introduce the next wave of superstar entertainment partners and engagements that will soon be announced.
- Retail – With approximately 70,000 square feet of dedicated retail space, Resorts World Las Vegas will present two levels of unique boutique shops and experiential offerings from luxury and lifestyle brands.
- Nightlife – In partnership with Zouk Group, Singapore’s leading lifestyle and entertainment company, the resort will feature a multiplicity of experiences in one entertainment complex, with concepts including Zouk Nightclub and AYU Dayclub. For additional information, show dates and tickets to see top-tier DJs, Zedd and Tiësto, visit www.zoukgrouplv.com.
- Meetings – In addition to 250,000 square feet of flexible meeting and banquet space, Resorts World Las Vegas will also feature the first passenger station and tunnel to connect to the Las Vegas Convention Center (LVCC) via an innovative underground transportation system. Convention-goers will swiftly be transported between the resort and the LVCC via all-electric vehicles in minutes.
- Technology – Resorts World Las Vegas will offer a variety of new-age technology advancements across the property, including mobile check-in and digital key, an AI-powered digital concierge named Red and more. The resort will also boast over 200,000 square feet of captivating LED displays including a 100,000-square-foot West Tower LED screen (one of the largest LED building displays in the U.S.).
- Casino – The next-generation casino floor at Resorts World Las Vegas will feature 117,000 square feet of gaming complete with slots, table games, a dedicated poker room, high-limit areas and a sportsbook. Guests will be able to earn points towards curated benefits when they dine, shop and play with Genting Rewards, the resort’s loyalty program. To pre-enroll in Genting Rewards, visit www.rwlasvegas.com/gaming.
- Pool and Spa – The resort will offer additional amenities including an expansive 5.5-acre pool complex – the largest pool deck in Las Vegas – featuring seven unique pool experiences including the only infinity-edge pool on the Strip, as well as a 27,000-square-foot, world-class spa experience.
For additional information about Resorts World Las Vegas or to book a hotel reservation, please visit www.rwlasvegas.com or call 702-676-7000.