Las Vegas – Guests will swoon over themed drinks and a special menu during Valentine’s Day weekend at Treasure Island restaurants.
“Love Potion” Special Drink
The “Love Potion” is made with Cruzan Strawberry Rum, Chambord, pomegranate syrup with a sugar rim and garnished with a fresh strawberry. Available for $12, the drink will be offered at Seafood Shack, Golden Circle Sportsbook and Bar, Breeze Bar and Gilley’s Saloon, Dance Hall & Bar-B-Que.
Guests can enjoy a special Valentine’s Day menu at Seafood Shack, offering a three-course meal Feb. 12-14.
· Baby frisée salad with gorgonzola and sherry shallot dressing
Second course (choice of):
· Ocean and Earth filet and prawn pyramid, with heirloom tomatoes, sweet onion and potato puree
· Filet of sole oscar meunière with caviar rice, grilled asparagus and citrus beurre blanc
· Chicken prosciutto with saffron risotto, grilled asparagus and herbed chicken jus
· Tiramisu with chocolate shavings
The menu will be available starting at $55 per person from 4 to 10 p.m.
Tables are limited to parties of four and guests are required to make a reservation via OpenTable prior to arrival. Visit treasureisland.com/opentable for more information and to make a reservation.