Triple George Grill, located in the heart of Downtown Las Vegas, will welcome 2021 with live music and a four-course, prix-fixe menu featuring one-night-only creations including an amuse-bouche, appetizer, entrée and dessert.
The specially prepared menu is available for $80 per person and will be served against the backdrop of romantic tunes provided by Samantha O’Connell, a local solo violinist performing from 6 – 10 p.m.
Those who wish to ring in the New Year with Triple George Grill’s classic steakhouse favorites can choose from options off the a la carte menu. To book a reservation and to learn more, visit TripleGeorgeGrill.com or call 702-384-2761.
Triple George Grill’s New Year’s Eve menu includes:
- Oyster Crudo prepared with prosecco cucumber mignonette
Appetizer – choice of:
- Maine Lobster Gnocchi made with caramelized fennel and Grana Padano cheese tossed in a butternut squash caviar sauce
- Triple George Antipasto complete with prosciutto, roasted baby beets, truffle cheese, arugula, toasted almonds and citrus beet vinaigrette
Entrée – choice of:
- Roasted New Zealand Lamb Chops topped with marinated artichokes, fingerling potatoes and roasted garlic tomato lamb reduction with gremolata
- Filet Mignon and Shrimp Spiedini served with jumbo asparagus spears and foie gras morel mushroom sauce
- Pan Roasted European Sea Bass prepared on a bed of blistered tomato and bok choy vegetable slaw drizzled with preserved lemon vinaigrette
Dessert – choice of:
- Crème Brûlée and fresh berries
- Chocolate Decadence complete with warm lava cake, chocolate sauce and a side of chocolate ice cream
Triple George Grill is located at 201 N. Third Street on Downtown Grand’s 3rd Street between Stewart and Ogden and is open Monday – Friday from 11 a.m. – 10 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday from 4 – 10 p.m. Triple George Grill offers indoor and outdoor dining and abides by all health advisories given by local authorities.