Popular wellness self-care spa, Vanity Beauty Boutique, which treats guests to a variety of holistic skincare and beauty treatments including facials, infrared saunas, microcurrent body sculpting, zero-gravity massages and more, is expanding with a brand new location in the heart of Summerlin, inside the popular Village Square shopping plaza, located at 9330 W. Sahara, Suite 140 (off Fort Apache) on Monday, Jan. 4.
“After an incredibly stressful year, we have experienced an influx of customers who have been searching for pampering and destressing self-care treatments at an affordable price,” said Hannah Easley, owner of Vanity Beauty Boutique. “Clients are more interested than ever before in treatments like teeth whitening so they can have a captivating smile for Zoom meetings and job interviews, and facials, to put their best face forward, even body sculpting, to help tighten and drop inches put on from being at home in quarantine. Expanding as a small business owner in the middle of the pandemic with the future very unknown has many challenges. We are working against the possibility of another potential shut down, capacity restrictions, soaring unemployment and people being afraid to leave their house. I had been looking to expand prior to the actual pandemic and I was determined as a resilient business owner to innovate creatively on how to continue those plans and create a wellness environment that customers would feel safe in, during an unusual time like this, when people actually need it the most.”
Vanity Beauty Boutique, founded in 2012, expanded from their previous one-room location at LOOK Style Society in Town Square to their new Village Square location which features five state-of-the-art treatment rooms and a boutique area, offering a variety of all-natural at-home skincare and beauty products.
Vanity’s holistic menu of services include:
- Body Sculpting (one-hour session, $200) – Lose inches instantly with microcurrent technology. Helps to build, and tone muscle, shrink fat, promote lymphatic drainage (detox) and tighten skin.
- Teeth Whitening ($199) – Get a brighter smile with Vanity’s powerful plant-based and all-natural gel solution and effective blue LED light. Up to 24 shades whiter in just one session.
- Custom Facials ($89) – Treat blemishes naturally caused by maskne, environmental factors and hormones with a variety of custom facials. Additional service add-ons including LED light and dermaplaning available.
- Chemical Peels (Starting at $135) – Deep exfoliation improves surface texture while reducing fine lines, wrinkles and acne scars, while brightening complexion.
- Infrared Sauna (40-Minute Single Session, $54) – Detoxifies and heals the body and mind at a comfortable heat setting unlike traditional saunas. Promotes relaxation, detoxification and weight loss; stimulates collagen, burns calories, relieves sore muscles, improves circulation and alleviates pain.
- Spray Tan (Single Session, $54) – Sunless tanning session that leaves you with a glowing bronze tan within hours.
- Zero-Gravity Massages (Starting at 10 Minutes for $15) – Inspired by NASA, putting you in the same position astronauts assume upon blast off. The highly reclined position elevates your legs while taking the stress off your spine, for a full-body massage that relaxes and loosens sore muscles, reduces tension and improves blood flow.
The perfect way to feel confident and empowered in 2021, guests can take advantage of the spa’s grand opening with 50% off gift certificates (valid for future services at the new location) available for purchase now by calling Vanity at 702-343-5435 through Thursday, Dec. 31. Additionally, the all-natural beauty oasis will treat guests to a 25% discount on all services for the entire month of January.
Vanity Beauty Boutique also offers multiple monthly membership packages, treating clients to a variety of discounted services on an ongoing basis, starting at just $29 a month as well as an all-access day pass, featuring one of each service for $399.
The holistic spa was recently featured on TLC’s hit TV show, “90 Day Fiancé,” which averages 3.5 million viewers weekly, where one of the cast members, Larissa Lima, came in for a body sculpting treatment in September 2020.
About Vanity Beauty Boutique
Vanity Beauty Boutique is a holistic wellness spa featuring an array of all-natural self-care services including body sculpting, teeth whitening, custom facials, chemical peels, zero-gravity massages and more. Founded in 2012, the clean beauty oasis will expand into a bigger location at Village Square in Summerlin located at 9330 W. Sahara, Suite 140 (off Fort Apache) in January 2021. For more information, please call Vanity Beauty Boutique at 702-343-5435, visit VanityBB.com and follow them on social media at @VanityBeautyLV on Instagram, on Facebook at Facebook.com/VanityBodySculpting and @VanityBody on Twitter.