Here are New Year’s Eve special menus and events from some of the top venues in Las Vegas. Make your reservations early!
The Stirling Club – 2827 Paradise Rd.
This New Year’s, The Stirling Club will be featuring exclusive entertainment from The Immersive Group and The Voice’s Cameron Dettman paired with a special menu prepared by Executive Chef, Dan Rossi. There will be various food stations around the club including:
- Caviar bumps and champagne
- Chilled seafood (crab legs, crab cocktail, shrimp, lobster, and oysters)
- Meat carving station featuring prime rib, roasted chicken, and baked salmon
- Beef sliders or impossible vegan sliders
- Sushi (an assortment of nigiri and rolls)
- Charcuterie station with an assortment of meats and cheese with accompaniments
- Mini desserts
For non-members, tickets are $275 (plus tax and gratuity) for a single ticket or $500 (plus tax and gratuity) for a couple. To purchase a ticket, please visit thestirlingclub.com or call (702) 732.9700.
If you’re looking for a more relaxing way to celebrate the new year, stop by The Stirling Club’s spa and salon for insane deals including:
- 50% off any service every Tuesday in December
- Free holiday aromatherapy oil when you book an aromatherapy massage
- Book any two salon or spa services and receive a free Michael Boychuck travel makeup brush set
To book an appointment, please call (702) 732.9700.
Emeril’s New Orleans Fish House – 3799 S Las Vegas Blvd.
Ring in the new year by the sea at Emeril’s New Orleans Fish House. Special menu offerings include:
- Broiled oysters and caviar with braised leeks, preserved lemon, and herbs ($24)
- Chilean sea bass with chorizo saffron risotto and romesco sauce ($45)
- Colorado lamb chops with roasted root vegetables, bacon beer braised greens, red-eye reduction ($58)
- White chocolate mousse with almond cake and passion fruit coulis ($12)
Delmonico Steakhouse – 3355 S Las Vegas Blvd.
Celebrate the new year at Delmonico Steakhouse with a special menu curated by Chef de Cuisine, Daniel Tederous featuring:
- Black truffle french onion soup with a french baguette, gruyere, and Emmental cheese ($18)
- Creole bouillabaisse with crawfish, clams, mussels, sea bass, andouille sausage, and a toasted baguette ($32)
- Lobster salad with a champagne poached lobster tail, mache, olives, fingerling potatoes, heirloom cherry tomatoes, shaved red onion, caviar emulsion, and a lemon tarragon vinaigrette ($24)
- Three-day duck served with forbidden black rice, sauteed haricot vert, a natural reduction ($50)
- Grilled Snake River Farms American wagyu coulotte served with a roasted Maine lobster tail, and a black truffle reduction ($95)
- Black-eyed peas with apple cured kurobuta bacon ($12)
- Strawberry champagne cake with macerated strawberries, vanilla pastry cream, strawberry jam ($12)
STK Steakhouse – 3708 S Las Vegas Blvd.
No nightclubs or live entertainment? No worries. STK will bring the vibe to you this New Year’s Eve. Ring in the new year with a decadent pre-fixe meal for $275 per person. Each meal includes:
- Glass of Veuve Clicquot upon arrival
- Caviar deviled egg amuse bouche
- Choice of one: lobster ravioli with butternut squash, sage brown butter, and crispy pumpkin; soy tuna tataki with shaved truffle, wasabi red wine sauce, and tempura crispies; OR Japanese A5 wagyu tartare with miso shishito peppers and a soy emulsion
- Rock shrimp popcorn salad with organic baby leaves, sea beans, pear, and a champagne vinaigrette
- Choice of one: 10 oz. Australian wagyu strip BMS 12; surf & turf with 6 oz. filet mignon, red king crab leg, and a white truffle bearnaise; seared Chilean seabass with an uni beurre blanc, boy choy, and osetra caviar; OR white truffle risotto with wild mushrooms, asparagus, and aged balsamic
- Choice of one side: lobster Yukon mashed potatoes, sweet corn pudding, gold-flecked broccolini, OR exotic mushrooms
- Choice of one dessert: prosperous tree with a green tea sponge cake, strawberry compote, and pistachio crumble, OR chocolate indulgence with chocolate cake, raspberry jam, and cassis marshmallow
Kona Grill – 750 S Rampart Blvd.
Kona Grill is giving you the entire weekend starting Dec. 31 and ending Jan. 3 to celebrate the new year with specials including:
- Lobster potstickers with lobster, asparagus, and lobster butter ($19)
- Winter salad with bibb lettuce, arugula, dried cranberries, red & gold beets, spiced pecans, goat cheese, orange zest, and champagne vinaigrette ($16)
- Seared salmon with tri-color cauliflower hash, and fig champagne glaze ($29)
- Miso beef short rib with miso-glazed short rib, whipped mash potatoes, sauteed vegetables, and onion strings ($33)
- Surf & turf featuring an 8 oz. prime rib and a 6 oz. lobster tail ($36)
- Whiskey bread pudding with vanilla cream, caramel, and whiskey nuts ($12)
Sugar Factory – 3200 S Las Vegas Blvd.
Sugar Factory is ringing in the new year with sweets as usual. In addition to their regular menu full of signature burgers, milkshakes, and goblets, Sugar Factory is also offering all you can drink champagne for $32 per person.