This holiday season, Carmine’s at The Forum Shops and Virgil’s Real Barbecue at LINQ Promenade will offer special dishes for dining in the restaurant or enjoying at home.
The specials will be available Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day. In addition special packages will be offered for New Year’s Eve.
- Capellini Marechiara $55– scallops, shrimp, clams, mussels, red clam sauce, hot Italian peppers and arugula
- Stuffed Salmon $65– spinach, crab meat, scallops, shrimps, celery and red peppers, seasoned bread crumbs, white wine and lemon juice
- Prime Rib $110– Contadina potatoes, portobello mushrooms and broccoli rabe
- NYE Classic Package $150 to go; $125 per person dine-in Caesar salad, penne ala vodka, chicken parmigiana and tiramisu
- NYE Grand Celebration $250 to go; $175 per person dine-in Carmine’s salad, fried calamari, spaghetti & meatballs, porterhouse steak, chocolate torte
*Add 1.5 L Carmine’s Reserve Red Wine $95
- Surf & Turf $99– Tomahawk steak & shrimp skewers, grilled asparagus and baked potato
- Add 2 Old Fashioned cocktails / $120 total with special
- NYE Ring In & Pig Out $125 to go; $55 per person dine-in hush puppies, BBQ chicken wings, pig out platter with Memphis style pork spare ribs, sliced Texas beef brisket, Carolina pulled pork, barbecued ½ chicken, grilled ship skewers, mac & cheese, mashed potatoes, hickory pit baked beans, collard greens and banana pudding
In addition, Carmine’s is offering holiday gifts available online for nationwide shipping. Options include gift baskets complete with a signed Carmine’s Celebrates Cookbook, Carmine’s marinara sauce and pasta. https://carminespantry.securetree.com