Pinkbox Doughnuts will offer a jolly assortment of holiday treats in December, including the “Candy Cane” as the featured Doughnut of the Month as well as festive Hanukkah and Christmas doughnuts.
The “Candy Cane” is a red frosted glazed raised twist, drizzled in white icing and sprinkled with crushed peppermint candy cane, priced at $3.
Hanukkah and Christmas doughnuts, available now through Monday, Dec. 28, include:
- Gingy: Maple frosted gingerbread man topped with gingerbread décor, priced at $3.
- Santa Belt Doughcro: Red frosted glazed DoughCro topped with Santa belt décor, priced at $3.
- Grinch: Green frosted raised shell with chocolate whip and topped with icing décor masked as the “Grinch,” priced at $3.
- Hot Cocoa: Glazed chocolate cake topped with chocolate buttercream, mini marshmallows, vanilla whip, chocolate drizzle and a candy cane, priced at $3.
- Feliz Navidad: Glazed pink velvet cake, topped with cream cheese buttercream wreath and Christmas sprinkles, priced at $2.75
- Reindeer: Chocolate frosted pink velvet cake topped with reindeer décor, priced at $3.
- Secret Santa: Vanilla cake doughnut topped with vanilla buttercream, covered in green icing and decorated with Christmas tree lights, priced at $3.
- Reindeer Pooh: Chocolate cake topped with chocolate mousse and chocolate icing with reindeer décor, priced at $3.
- Christmas Diva: Chocolate cake doughnut with chocolate frosting and Christmas sprinkles, priced at $2.
- Santa Face: White frosted raised shell topped with Santa décor, priced at $3.
- Hanukkah Jellies: White powdered raised shell filled with homemade raspberry jam and topped with raspberry jelly, priced at $2.
- Hanukkah Ring: White frosted vanilla cake topped with blue drizzle icing and blue crystal sugar, priced at $2.
- Star of David: White frosted raised Star of David topped with blue icing and blue crystal sugar, priced at $3.
- Holiday PeeWeez: Chocolate cake bites glazed and rolled in red and green sprinkles, priced at 40 cents each.
- Hanukkah PeeWeez: Vanilla cake bites glazed and rolled in blue and white sprinkles, priced at 40 cents each.
- Holiday Vegan: Vegan shell rolled in Oreo crumbs and Christmas sprinkles, priced at $3.
- Hanukkah Vegan: Vegan shell filled with homemade raspberry jam, rolled in powdered sugar and blue crystal sugar, priced at $3.
Pinkbox, where the mantra is “Spreading Smiles®,” is open 24 hours a day daily at each of its three doughnut shops, located at 9435 W. Tropicana Ave., 7531 W. Lake Mead Blvd. and 10251 S. Eastern Ave. in Henderson.
All doughnuts are available for pre-order on Pinkbox’s website at www.pinkboxdoughnuts.com. Delivery is available through Postmates.
All Pinkbox locations abide by health and social distancing guidelines that have been set by the State of Nevada.