Due to current state restrictions enacted to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, listed hours are temporary and will be revisited following Tuesday, Dec. 15.
Located on Las Vegas Boulevard just north of Sahara Avenue, The STRAT Hotel, Casino & SkyPod is the gateway from the North Strip to downtown Las Vegas. The 1,149-foot STRAT tower, the tallest freestanding observation tower in the United States, is home to the SkyPod, which includes the acclaimed Top of the World restaurant, famous for its revolving dining room and acclaimed cuisine; the highest view of the Las Vegas Strip from the newly remodeled Observation Deck; thrilling attractions and rides including: SkyJump Powered by MTN DEW, Big Shot, X-Scream and Insanity; a wedding chapel; and meeting rooms. The STRAT offers 2,427 guest rooms and suites, as well as an 80,000-square-foot casino floor.
Tailgate & Tower Package
The football-themed package includes an upgraded Elevate-series room, reserved game-day seating at PT’s Wings & Sports or View Lounge, a $25 food and beverage credit, SkyPod admission for two and a late checkout. More information is available here.
Room and F&B Package
The Room and Dine package includes room rates starting at $27, a $20 food and beverage credit, SkyPod admission for two, free cancellation up to 24 hours prior to arrival and complimentary valet and free parking. Valid for travel through June 30, 2021. More information is available here.
Sip & Stay Package
The Sip & Stay package includes one hotel stay, two drinks and one shared appetizer at 107 SkyLounge happy hour with views of the Las Vegas skyline from above. Valid for travel through Dec. 27, 2020. More information is available here.
Stay & Dine Package
The Stay & Dine package includes two nights in the newly remodeled Elevate room; $100 dining credit for Top of the World; as well as $300 value in coupons, available upon checking in. Valid for travel through Dec. 27, 2020. More information is available here.
CASINO & PLAYER PROMOTIONS
The STRAT’s remodeled casino spans 10,371 square feet and includes 750 machines and 44 tables. Table games include craps, crapless craps, roulette, double deck blackjack, blackjack and single deck blackjack. Golden Entertainment, Inc.’s innovative guest loyalty rewards program, True Rewards, is available at The STRAT and 140+ other locations.
William Hill Sports Book is open daily.
- True Rewards New Member Food & Beverage Credit
- New True Rewards enrollees may earn points within the first 24 hours of joining from Saturday, August 1 through Wednesday, December 30 to receive dining credit to use at STRAT Café or PT’s Wings & Sports. New members who earn 300 base points may earn one $10 food and beverage credit, 600 points will earn a second $10 food and beverage credit and 1,200 base points will earn an additional $25 food and beverage credit. More details are available at the True Rewards center.
Reservations required; walk-up reservations accepted for first available seating. Maximum of 4 guests per table.
Top of The World
Daily from 4 p.m. – 11 p.m.
Located more than 800 feet above Las Vegas in the SkyPod, the award-winning Top of the World restaurant offers an American menu of steaks and seafood complemented by fresh, seasonal ingredients. The elegant dining room, which recently unveiled a remodel, offers panoramic views of the city as the restaurant revolves 360 degrees every 80 minutes.Top of the World has been awarded 2017’s Best of Las Vegas Gold Award for “Best Fine Dining,” “Best View,” “Best Power Lunch,” “Best Date Night Spot,” and “Best Romantic Spot,” as well as the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence for 21 consecutive years. Reservations are recommended. More information is available here or by calling 702.380.7711.
- Holiday Menu
- From 4 – 11 p.m. available on Thursday, Dec. 24 and Friday, Dec. 25, Top of the World will offer a festive four-course Christmas meal. The feast will include roasted radicchio served with pistachio crusted goat cheese, apple chips and shallot in a blackberry-thyme vinaigrette; smoked butternut squash bisque served with maple crème fraiche and brioche croutons; an 8-ounce filet and sliced lobster tail served with parsnip puree and roasted Brussels sprouts, topped with Amarena cherry and bourbon sauce; and white chocolate challah bread pudding, served with spiced crème anglaise and pomegranate.
- New Year’s Eve Menu
- Top of the World will offer a five-course celebratory menu on Thursday, Dec. 31. The menu will include a seared scallop amuse bouche served with crispy potato, champagne butter and caviar; Napa cabbage and roasted bok choy salad served with peanut sauce, pickled shiitake and garlic chips in a yuzu kosho vinaigrette; pappardelle pasta served with duck confit, tomato sugo, porcini mushrooms and smoked salt; miso sea bass in a ginger sake reduction served with sweet potato purée and fried leeks; the choice of slow braised short ribs in a dark chocolate and chile demi-glace served with parsnip chips and a crisp polenta cake or lobster and crab risotto served in a saffron broth with sweet pea emulsion; and the celebration trio of white chocolate panna cotta with champagne gelee and macerated strawberries; passion fruit petit four with coconut sponge, passion fruit curd and white chocolate mirror glaze; and chocolate praline with dark chocolate sponge, milk chocolate mousse, praline crunch, ganache and feuilletine. New Year’s Eve celebrations at Top of the World after 9:45 p.m. will include a champagne toast at midnight and party favors.
PT’s Wings & Sports
Open 4 – 10 p.m. Monday – Thursday; 4 p.m. – midnight Friday; 9:30 a.m. – midnight Saturday; 9:30 a.m. – 10 p.m. Sunday
New Year’s Eve Hours: Open 11 a.m. – 2 a.m. on Thursday, Dec. 31
Take in the games while digging into wings or tenders tossed in flavorful, house-made sauces including buffalo hot, Korean BBQ and sweet chile; burgers piled high including the western burger, topped with smoked cheddar cheese, crispy bacon and chipotle BBQ sauce on a brioche bun. Every seat offers prime views of multiple sporting events and betting odds with tickers on every screen, including a 8’ x 28’ LED wall and 11’ x 25’ LED screen behind the bar, plus 10 HDTVs throughout the restaurant and beer hall. Two betting stations make it possible to place bets just steps away from the bar. More information is available here.
- Holiday Menu
- From 11 a.m. – 11 p.m. on Friday, Dec. 25, PT’s Wings & Sports will offer à la carte selections for Christmas including Saints football “oysters Rockefeller” pizza made with oysters, Pernod béchamel, capers, parsley, mozzarella and breadcrumbs, priced at $16; Vikings football hotdish, tater tots served with pepper jack cheese, bacon, cheese sauce, sour cream and green onions, priced at $9; and a pub style prime rib dinner, smoked prime served with bacon charred Brussels sprouts and mashed potatoes with gravy; priced at $27.
Open 7 a.m. – 1 p.m. with a limited menu; open for takeout only 11 p.m. – 7 a.m.
The 24-hour STRAT Café serves elevated comfort cuisine and wok dishes, including the crispy chicken biscuit made with sausage gravy, bacon, choice of eggs and cheddar cheese; vanilla custard French toast made with brioche bread and cinnamon streusel and served with salted brown sugar syrup and mascarpone butter; the straight up cheeseburger made with a ½ lb. beef patty, American cheese, shredded lettuce, tomato, onions, pickles and mayo; New York steak and fries, a 12 oz. Choice New York steak with parmesan truffle fries and cracked peppercorn sauce; and Kung Pao chicken. The contemporary atmosphere honors the nearby Las Vegas Arts District with works by local artists. Takeout is available 24/7. More information is available here.
- Christmas Menu
- Thursday, Dec. 24 through Wednesday, Dec. 30, STRAT Café will offer a three-course menu, priced at $24. Menu selections will include cream of broccoli soup with aged cheddar and paprika oil or cranberry spinach salad with raspberry vinaigrette; honey glazed ham served with rum raisin sauce, silky mashed potatoes and sautéed baby carrots for the main course; and bourbon pecan pie served with maple crème anglaise for dessert. Guests may also purchase each item separately.
108 Eats serves reimagined panini sandwiches, cookies, ice cream and popcorn. Surrounded by stunning views, 108 Eats is located on Level 108 of the SkyPod. More information is available here.
Open 11 a.m. – 10 p.m. Thursday – Sunday
Nunzio’s offers an extensive menu of pizza by the slice or as a whole, for dine-in or to-go. Pies may be made to order with a variety of meats, cheeses and veggies, as well as hot and cold deli sandwiches, fresh salads and appetizers. More information is available here. More information is available here.
Open 7 a.m. – 10 p.m. Monday – Thursday; 24 hours Friday – Sunday
The STRAT offers a remodeled Starbucks serving its signature roasts, blended drinks, grab-and-go snacks and fresh pastries. More information is available at here.
McCall’s Heartland Grill
Contemporary, yet comfortable, McCall’s features an array of steaks, seafood, pasta, sandwiches and specialty items, as well as a refined wine list, bourbons from the American whiskey trail, signature cocktails and several craft beers on tap. With menu offerings designed specifically for people looking to enjoy a nice, yet affordable meal, McCall’s caters to individuals looking for a taste of home. Reservations are suggested. More information is available here or by calling 702-383-4860.
Open noon – midnight Monday – Thursday; 10 a.m. – 2 a.m. Friday and Saturday; and 10 a.m. – 1 a.m. on Sunday
The tallest freestanding observation tower in the United States at 1,149 feet tall and voted “Best Place to View the City” by Las Vegas Review-Journal readers is the Observation Deck. Located atop the resort tower on the 108th floor in the SkyPod, the newly remodeled Observation Deck offers expansive views of the city from indoor and outdoor observation decks. The Observation Deck offers elevated drinks and bites at 108 Eats and 108 Drinks, as well as a retail shop, access to all thrill rides and SkyJump Powered by MTN DEW. More information is available here.
Thrill Rides All thrill rides open from 2 – 10 p.m. on Monday through Friday; noon – midnight on Saturday; and noon – 10 p.m. on Sunday. SkyJump is open from 2 p.m. – 10 p.m. on Monday through Thursday; noon – midnight on Friday – Sunday.
- Ticket Pricing* for Big Shot, Insanity and X-Scream, includes SkyPod access:
- One ride ticket: $25 + $4 handling fee
- Two ride tickets: $30 + $4 handling fee
- Three ride tickets: $35 + $4 handling fee
- Unlimited Ride Pass: $39.95 + $4 handling fee
- More information is available here.
- Ticket Pricing* for SkyJump Powered by MTN DEW:
- One jump: $129.99
- Wrist video package: $168.99
- One jump, plus wrist cam video, digital photos and print photo: $173.99
- Reduced pricing is also available for The STRAT’s hotel guests and locals.
- More information is available here.
*Reduced pricing may be available for locals and hotel guests of The STRAT.
- Big Shot
Strap into the Big Shot and prepare to be shot 160 feet in the air at 45 miles per hour, as guests overlook the majestic Las Vegas Valley. In a matter of seconds, the Big Shot thrill ride catapults 16 riders from the 921-foot high platform up the tower’s mast to a height of 1,081 feet and down again. Riders must be at least 48 inches tall to ride Big Shot. Riders under the age of 15 years old must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Insanity features a massive mechanical arm extending out 64 feet over the edge of The STRAT tower and stands at a height of over 900 feet. This thrill ride spins passengers in the open air at speeds of up to three ‘G’s. Riders are propelled up to an angle of 70 degrees then rewarded with a breathtaking view of historic downtown Las Vegas. Riders must be at least 48 inches tall to ride Insanity. Riders under the age of 15 years old must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Hovering 866 feet above the ground, X-Scream’s space-age, yet simplistic, design resembles a massive teeter-totter or rollercoaster unlike anything seen before. X-Scream propels riders headfirst, 27 feet over the edge of the The STRAT Hotel, Casino & SkyPod. After being shot over the edge, guests are dangled weightlessly above the Las Vegas Strip before being pulled back and propelled over again for more fun. Riders must be at least 48 inches tall to ride X-Scream. Riders under the age of 15 years old must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- SkyJump Powered by MTN DEW
SkyJump Powered by MTN DEW is a heart-pounding, open-air leap from 855 feet above the neon Strip, holding a Guinness World Record as the highest commercial decelerator descent facility. Day or night, guests can zoom toward the landing pad at speeds topping 40 mph. Jumpers must be 14 years of age or older and 52 inches or taller. Jumpers between 14 – 17 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who must sign an authorization waiver. Maximum weight allowed is 265 pounds.
The Tower Shops at The STRAT offer shoppers unique stores including clothing, novelties, an arcade and food and beverage outlets. Retailers offer Las Vegas-themed gifts, clothing, jewelry and more. More information is available here.
Daily from 4 p.m. – 2 a.m.
Located on the 107th floor of tower, 107 SkyLounge is an intimate retreat for signature cocktails prepared by award-winning bartenders and appetizers from Top of the World. 107 SkyLounge features spectacular 360° panoramic views of the Las Vegas skyline. All guests must be 21 years or older. More information is available here.
Open 5 p.m. – 1 a.m. Friday – Sunday
New Year’s Eve Hours: Open 11 a.m. – 2 a.m.
By day or night, 108 Drinks offers the best views of the famed Las Vegas Strip and beyond. Sip a cocktail at 108 Drinks, where they’ll serve up your favorite libation along with amazing views of the city. More information is available here.
Open 4 p.m. – 2 p.m. Monday – Thursday; 4 p.m. – 4 a.m. Friday; 10 – 4 a.m. Saturday; 10 – 2 a.m. Sunday
The new 3,000+-square-foot View Lounge offers craft cocktails and small bites, introducing a stylish new hotel bar offering to The STRAT. View Lounge overlooks the new William Hill Sports Book and offers convenient access for betting, as well as HDTVs throughout the bar to catch the latest game. All guests must be 21 years or older. More information is available here.
Open Daily 24 hours, bar top seating only
REMIX Lounge is located on the main casino floor at The STRAT Hotel, Casino & SkyPod and serves up signature cocktails. More information is available here.
Elation Pool and Bar
Closed for the season
Located on the 8th floor, Elation offers three oversized spas, chaise lounges, music, elevated poolside fare, signature cocktails and stunning views. Minors under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. More information is available here.
WET24 Adult Pool & Bar
Located on the 24th floor of The STRAT, WET24 provides guests panoramic views of the Las Vegas Valley and iconic skyline. Admission is complimentary for hotel guests. Minors under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. More information is available here.
L.A. Comedy Club
Performances at 6, 8 and 10 p.m. nightly.
The L.A. Comedy Club of Las Vegas has been serving Vegas locals and tourists alike since 2007. Housed in The STRAT’s 160-seat Dragon Room, L.A. Comedy Club has won several awards and earned the reputation of being “the younger rebel brother of Improv,” by Casino Player Magazine. Casino Player Magazine named L.A. Comedy Club as Best of Las Vegas 2016. General admission is priced at $39.95 plus tax and a service fee and VIP admission is priced at $59.95 plus tax and a service fee. More information is available here.
- Redneck Comedy Magic of James Michael
- Monday – Sunday at 6 p.m.
- Willie Barcena
- Tuesday, Dec. 1 – Sunday, Dec. 6 at 8 p.m.
- Todd Rexx
- Monday, Dec. 8 – Sunday, Dec. 13 at 8 p.m.
- Kabir Singh
- Monday, Dec. 14 – Sunday, Dec. 20 at 8 p.m.
- Adam Hunter
- Monday, Dec. 28 – Thursday, Dec. 31 at 8 p.m.
- Bret Ernst
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays from Dec. 1 – Dec. 16 at 10 p.m.
- Butch Bradley
- Thursday – Monday from Dec. 3 – Dec. 16; daily from Dec. 17 – Dec. 31 at 10 p.m.
A tribute show highlighting the talent of the legendary Michael Jackson, this high-energy show, backed by a live band and dancers, presents many of the legendary entertainer’s number one hits including: “Bad,” “Billie Jean,” “Beat It,” “Dangerous,” “Smooth Criminal,” “Black & White,” “Thriller,” “Don’t Stop ‘Till You Get Enough,” and more. Tickets to the show start at $57.50 plus tax and handling. A discount of 25% off a ticket is available to guests staying at The STRAT. More information is available here.
Awarded gold for “Best Acrobatic Show” and silver for “Best New Show” by readers of the Las Vegas Review-Journal, CELESTIA brings the original circus extravaganza to the Las Vegas Strip with elite acrobatics and dance, death-defying aerial feats, live music, cutting-edge technology and nonstop thrills. This immersive 70-minute show is a jaw-dropping, awe-inspiring journey across the universe, taking audiences of all ages into a celestial world of mystical dreams and unbounded imagination. More information is available at www.celestiashow.com, as well as on Facebook and Instagram. Tickets, ranging in price from $29 – $99, are available for purchase online. Additional service fees apply. Tickets for groups of 10 or more are available by calling (702) 785-5394, toll free at (866) 633-0195 or via email: email@example.com. More information is available here.
MEETINGS & EVENTS
Groups hosting their event at The STRAT Hotel, Casino & SkyPod will benefit from 25,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, complimentary parking for all attendees, and a designated convention service/catering manager. Whether looking for a space for a luncheon and meetings, or dinner and dancing, the variety of meeting options can accommodate groups up to 20,000 in distinctive spaces, including the SkyPod’s private rooms or newly remodeled Observation Deck with views of the Las Vegas Strip and surrounding mountains, on the rooftop pool; and the Theater with state-of-the-art AV, lighting and staging. More information is available here.
Chapel in the Clouds
Named “Best Place to Tie the Knot Like a Tourist,” the Chapel in the Clouds is the only venue in Las Vegas located 800 feet high above the Las Vegas Valley. Two chapels are located on the 103rd floor of the tower offering traditional ceremonies with a view. Wedding options include both indoor and outdoor weddings on levels 108 and 109, private balcony weddings with a view on level 112, and thrill ride weddings. Vow renewals, commitment and LGBTQ ceremonies are also available. More information is available here.