Boyd Gaming customers throughout the Las Vegas Valley hit multiple jackpots of $10,000 or more in August at Aliante, The Orleans, Gold Coast, Suncoast, Sam’s Town, Cannery and Fremont.
In all, players won more than $19.5 million in jackpots last month, including:
- Sam’s Town Hotel and Gambling Hall’s bingo room offered more ways to win big in August. On Aug. 1, local resident Roy won a more than $10,000 hotball jackpot. Another Las Vegas resident scored a nearly $37,000 bingo jackpot, also at Sam’s Town, after purchasing a $1 bonus coverall strip, and 48 numbers were called before his win on Aug. 5.
- Dragon Link machines brought more good fortune in August with several jackpots won at The Orleans Hotel and Casino, Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa and Cannery Casino Hotel. A player at The Orleans kicked off the month with a more than $14,000 jackpot won on a Dragon Link Golden Century slot game on Aug. 1. Linda and Kevin turned their visit to Aliante into a nearly $12,000 payday playing Dragon Link Golden Century on Aug. 7. Another fortunate Aliante guest tried their luck on Dragon Link and hit a more than $19,000 jackpot on Aug. 9. A customer hit the Dragon Link Grand Progressive jackpot for more than $14,000 at The Orleans on Aug. 28 after only betting $3.75. Kathleen at Cannery hit a more than $11,500 jackpot playing Dragon Link Happy & Prosperous on Aug. 29.
- Lawrence visited Cannery on Aug. 1 and hit an Ultimate Fire Link jackpot of more than $15,000.
- On Aug. 3, a lucky B Connected player hit an $80,000 jackpot playing video poker at The Orleans. Another player won a $20,000 video poker jackpot by hitting four Deuces at The Orleans on Aug. 12.
- At Gold Coast Hotel and Casino, a B Connected member racked up a nearly $24,000 jackpot playing 88 Fortunes with an 88-cent bet on Aug. 4. Another $24,000 jackpot was hit on Super Triple Play Draw Poker at Aliante on Aug. 23
- It was a happy Friday for a player who hit a royal flush jackpot for $20,000 playing Bonus Poker Deluxe at Sam’s Town on Aug. 14.
- California resident Valerie visited The Orleans on Aug. 17 and walked away with a more than $20,500 jackpot playing Spitfire Multipliers. On the same day, a Sam’s Town guest hit a more than $13,500 jackpot playing Lighting Link.
- On Aug. 18, a Gold Coast guest won a $20,000 jackpot playing Double Double Bonus Video Poker. A customer at The Orleans also hit a $20,000 jackpot playing the same video poker game on Aug. 21. A few days later, a guest hit four Aces playing Double Double Bonus Poker at Suncoast and won a $16,000 jackpot on Aug. 24.
- At Suncoast Hotel and Casino, a customer was dealt a royal flush five times and won a nearly $17,500 jackpot on Aug. 20.
- Aliante guest Kristie played Hot Roller Poker on Aug. 24 and was dealt four Aces, winning her a jackpot of more than $14,000. That same day, a Fremont Hotel and Casino visitor hit a nearly $17,000 jackpot on a $1.50 bet playing Quick Hits.
- One lucky winner ended the month with a $12,000 jackpot when they hit a royal flush playing Mo’ Money Poker at Suncoast on Aug. 31.
- After signing up for his B Connected card at Fremont, Cecilio experienced beginner’s luck when he hit a nearly $34,000 jackpot on Aug. 31 playing Dancing Drums.
To learn more about Boyd Gaming’s gaming entertainment offerings, including how to win the more than $500,000 Pai Gow Poker progressive at Aliante, The Orleans, Gold Coast, Suncoast, Sam’s Town or Cannery, visit www.boydgaming.com.