Arguably the most anticipated Secret Burger event of the summer, At Home with China Poblano by José Andrés is an epic culinary adventure bringing the best of both worlds—East and West—to the comfort of your own home.
Secret Burger is partnering with China Poblano for this event. They used to host in-person foodie events pre-COVID. Now, as a result of the pandemic, they are doing a takeout option.
Inspired by the vibrant cuisines and cultures of Mexico and China, the beloved restaurant is launching a new package to bring the China Poblano experience to your casa! Available exclusively for guests ages 21 and up, the dinner for two ($75) goes on sale today through August 18 and features signature items from the restaurant, including:
- Two Classic Margaritas: Milagro blanco, fresh lime
- House-made tortilla chips, house-made guacamole and salsa de chipotle
- Twenty vegetable fried rice with mushrooms, egg and 20 seasonal vegetables
- Two carnitas tacos with braised pork, onions, cilantro, chicharron and salsa verde cruda
- Chicken ji song with four lettuce cups, Kung Pao-style chicken and crispy sweet potato
- Churros coated in sweet cinnamon sugar
- China Poblano Spotify playlist to bring the sounds of your favorite restaurant home, too!
Guests can also purchase cocktails for two ($20), which includes pre-batched cocktails, garnishes and a branded China Poblano cocktail shaker. Options include:
- Flaca margarita with orange-infused Milagro silver tequila, agave, lime and orange bitters
- Ma cocktail with Old Overholt rye whiskey, ginger, star anise and yuzu
Locals can purchase tickets via the Secret Burger website HERE.