Pinkbox Doughnuts, with locations throughout the Las Vegas Valley, will celebrate Fourth of July with an array of limited-edition patriotic doughnuts, along with a new island-inspired “Doughnut of the Month” throughout July.
“Coconut Fever,” the July “Doughnut of the Month,” features a white frosted raised shell filled with coconut cheesecake, topped with a coconut cheesecake swirl and sprinkled with toasted coconut. “Coconut Fever” is priced at $3 and will be available from Thursday, July 2 through Monday, Aug 3.
Limited edition Fourth of July doughnuts, available Thursday, July 2 through Sunday, July 5 will include:
- “American Tie Dye”- Red, white and blue tie-dye frosted raised ring, priced at $2.50 each.
- “American Sprinkle”- Blue frosted chocolate cake with red, white and blue sprinkles and stars, priced at $2 each.
- “Watermelon”- Pink frosted vanilla cake with green sprinkles and black frosted dots, priced at $2.75 each.
- “American Flag”- American flag design on a raised bar filled with white whip, priced at $3 each.
- “American Vegan”- Chocolate frosted vegan raised bar with red, white and blue dots of frosting on top, priced at $3 each. The “American Vegan” will be available exclusively at the Tropicana location.
- “American PEE WEEZ”- Red, white and blue sprinkles and stars on glazed chocolate cake, priced at $4.25 each.
Pinkbox, where the mantra is “Spreading Smiles,” is open 24 hours a day, every day, at all three of its doughnut shops in the Las Vegas Valley, including: 9435 W. Tropicana Ave., 7531 W. Lake Mead Blvd. and 10251 S. Eastern Ave. in Henderson.
All Fourth of July themed doughnuts will be available for pre-order starting Saturday, June 27 on Pinkbox’s website at www.PinkboxDoughnuts.com. Delivery is available through Postmates and Door Dash, as well as carry out at its three locations throughout Las Vegas.
All Pinkbox locations abide by social distancing recommendations as set forth by the State of Nevada.
About Pinkbox Doughnuts:
Awarded “Best Donuts” in the 2017, 2018 and 2019 Las Vegas Review-Journal “Best of Las Vegas” Awards, Pinkbox Doughnuts offers three locations in the Las Vegas Valley: 10251 S. Eastern Ave. in Henderson, Nev. 702.410.9799; 7531 W. Lake Mead Blvd. in the northwest area, 702.478.7465; and the newest location at 9435 W. Tropicana Ave., 702.222.3370. Pinkbox was established in 2012. More information about Pinkbox is on the website at www.pinkboxdoughnuts.com, as well as on social media on Instagram at @pinkboxdoughnuts, on Facebook at PinkboxDoughnuts and Twitter at @Pinkboxdoughnut.