With restaurants still under restricted service due to the COVID-19 quarantine, Pasta Shop Ristorante & Art Gallery owner Ann Alenik has announced a special Mother’s Day family meal, available for curbside pickup at the restaurant on Mother’s Day, Sunday May 10, 2020. The restaurant will be open for curbside orders for the extended hours of 1-8 pm on that day only.
The special Mother’s Day meal will include:
- Appetizer choice of
- Fresh Burrata and Cherry Tomatoes over wild greens with Extra-Virgin Olive Oil, Balsamic Vinegar, and Fresh Basil -OR-
- Fresh Artichoke served with a Balsamic Vinaigrette & Shaved Reggiano Parmesan Cheese
- Classic Caesar Salad with Mozzarella Cheese & Garlic Bread
- Entree choice of:
- Pan Seared Filet Mignon Medallions, Caramelized Onions, Portobello Mushrooms over Black Pepper Pappardelle Pasta in a Madeira Wine Sauce -OR-
- Chicken Piccata in Lemon Caper Sauce, over fresh linguine -OR-
- Lobster Mac & Cheese: Bowtie Pasta Baked in a Rose Champagne Cream Sauce with Fresh Maine Lobster Meat
- Tiramisu & Homemade Cannoli
The ready-to-serve dinner is priced at $125, serving four. A bottle of Italian wine may be added for $15. Patrons should call ahead to order by Friday May 8th at (702) 451-1893
Pasta Shop Ristorante’s regular Dinner and Vegan menus will also be available all day.
“Although we can’t be open regularly to serve all our wonderful fellow moms, we wanted to do something special for those moms in quarantine who need a break,” said Alenik. “We hope everyone can enjoy a good meal together, safely.”
Lobster Mac and Cheese, courtesy of Pasta Shop Ristorante & Art Gallery
Pasta Shop Ristorante is a full-service restaurant and caterer offering fresh pasta, seafood, Italian favorites and a full vegan menu. Fresh pasta is also available for retail and wholesale.
2525 W. Horizon Ridge Pkwy, Henderson, NV 89052
FB @pastashoplv IG @pastashoplv TW @thepastashop