Curaleaf Nevada now offers curbside pickup from its two Las Vegas dispensaries, Acres (2320 Western Boulevard) and Curaleaf Boulevard (1736 S. Las Vegas Boulevard). Pickup will be available daily from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.
“Our mission centers on ensuring our customers and patients can consume cannabis with confidence and, by opening for curbside pickup, we can serve them once again,” said Nicole Silverman, marketing director, Curaleaf Nevada. “Being able to easily access safe products directly from a licensed dispensary is crucial for members of our community, many of whom rely upon them for their health and sense of well-being.”
How to order for pickup:
- Customers place their order on Curaleaf.com/NV for Curaleaf Boulevard pickup or on Hytiva.com for Acres pickup. No minimum purchase is required for pickup orders.
- After placing their order, customers will receive an email confirming it and, next, a text when the order is ready for pickup.
- Customers should bring their valid Nevada photo ID and payment to either dispensary for pickup. All persons in the vehicle must be 21 years of age or older with valid ID or the order will not be processed.
- Customers will not be permitted to exit their cars for curbside pickup; staff will come to them.
- All dispensary staff will always wear personal protective equipment, including but not limited to face masks and gloves; gloves will be changed after every transaction.
- Contactless payment will be conducted using serving trays.
Delivery also remains available; ordering instructions follow:
- Customers place their order on Curaleaf.com/NV (or call 702-359-9875) for Curaleaf Boulevard delivery or on Hytiva.com or call (702-359-9875) for Acres delivery.
- Receive and pay for the order at the delivery address.
- The ordering window for both dispensaries is 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- A $75 order minimum is required; a 10 percent delivery fee will be added to all orders.
- Customer must pay in cash and have exact change.
- Customer must meet delivery driver curbside.
- All orders will be rounded up to the nearest dollar to simplify the payment process; the change will be donated to 7th & Carson Pantry to purchase meals for the homeless in partnership with Nevada charitable organization Caridad.
NOTE: All customers must be age 21 or older.
For questions about pickup or delivery, please call Acres at (702) 359-9876 or Curaleaf Boulevard at (702) 359-9875.