Attendees will hear from Protective Force International on how to keep your building and assets safe; city of Las Vegas leaders on how to qualify for grants up to $2,000 to secure closed businesses through the city’s newly launched Business Protection Program; and Jerry Misko, who is one of several local artists who are painting murals on boarded up businesses.
WHEN: Thursday, April 2, 2020 – 12 p.m.
WHERE: Zoom – https://bit.ly/DVAProtectionWebinar
- Carolyn Wheeler, Executive Director, Downtown Vegas Alliance
- Jonathan Alvarez, CEO, Protective Force International
- Tera Anderson, Redevelopment Manager, city of Las Vegas
- Ryan Smith, Business Development Manager, city of Las Vegas
- Brian Knudsen, Las Vegas City Councilman, Ward 1
- Olivia Diaz, Las Vegas City Councilwoman, Ward 3
- Cedric Crear, Las Vegas City Councilman, Ward 5
- Jerry Misko, Las Vegas Artist
About Downtown Vegas Alliance:
The Alliance is a member-driven 501(c)6 nonprofit organization devoted to creating an attractive, vibrant, diverse and sustainable Downtown Las Vegas. Founded in 2008 by a group of leading downtown business and property owners and the city of Las Vegas, The Alliance continues to evolve today as one of downtown’s leading advocates.
On behalf of members, we serve as a voice for downtown, promoting its continued growth and advocating for improvements; host an array of small and large events that engage stakeholders and bring members together to strengthen downtown; lead initiatives and supports others to make downtown a great place to live, work and play.
Membership is open to property owners, businesses, nonprofits, local governments, and public agencies that are active in downtown, along with stakeholders from across the region who demonstrate a commitment to improving Downtown Las Vegas’ economic vitality and vibrancy. Visit our website at downtown.vegas for more information.