Restaurants across Las Vegas are continuing to offer takeout, curbside pickup and delivery services throughout this crisis. Supporting these establishments will help our favorite local restaurants continue to provide jobs for their employees as well as food for the community. This list will be updated continuously and is available here. Restaurants looking to be added to this list can complete this quick form.
Mirroring other cities across the nation, Las Vegas also has launched a Virtual Tip Jar to support newly out-of-work restaurant, bar and club employees during the mandated shutdown. In lieu of visiting favorite restaurants and bars, Las Vegans can support local industry staff by sending a “tip” to their favorite bartenders, servers and more via Venmo, Cash App, Paypal and Zelle. Industry workers can fill out this form to be added to the list while those interested in donating can view responses in this grid.
Restaurants looking to launch touch-free takeout in their parking lots can contact OneDine, which will turn any restaurant with a parking lot into a curbside operation within 24 hours – for free during the current gathering restrictions. Using OneDine’s technology, restaurant patrons can order, pay and pick-up without leaving their cars.
Below is a list of restaurants Las Vegans can enjoy via curbside pickup, drive-thru or delivery services. Restaurants in red are new additions to the list:
- Arashi Ramen (4555 S Fort Apache Rd, Ste 110)
- For ramen, noodles, and other Japanese dishes, guests can order pickup or delivery from Ramen Arashi. Currently, the ramen hot spot is offering a Tonkotsu special for $12.50. To place orders for pickup, please call (702) 485-3222 or use their website. To place orders for delivery please use Grubhub, Postmates, Uber Eats, or DoorDash.
- Archi’s Thai (9310 S Eastern Ave, Ste 101)
- Archi’s Thai offers a robust menu of Thai favorites and lunch specials for delivery and curbside pickup. To place orders, please call (702) 916-3949.
- Bahama Breeze (375 Hughes Center Dr)
- Boulevard Bar & Grille (9860 S Las Vegas Blvd)
- Brio (6653 S Las Vegas Blvd)
- Family meals are taken care of with help from Brio. They’re offering family meals for four to go, which come with choice of salad, sourdough bread, choice of entrée, a large bottle of San Pellegrino, and Tiramisu. Guests can purchase one family meal for $44 or three meals for the week for $130. Additionally, Brio is also offering a take home pizza kit for $6 that will keep families entertained while feeding them a delicious meal. Takeout orders receive a 20% discount. To place an order for pickup or delivery within ten miles of the restaurant please call (702) 914-9145. Pickup orders can also be placed online and delivery is also available through DoorDash, Grubhub, and Postmates.
- Buca di Beppo
- Buca di Beppo crafts Italian favorites like pizza and pasta as well as salads, sharable sides, family feasts, and desserts. Guests can enjoy free delivery of Buca di Beppo’s family-style classic Italian favorites. Orders can be placed online for the Summerlin (7690 W Lake Mead Blvd) and Paradise (412 E Flamingo Rd) locations. Additionally, delivery orders for Summerlin can be placed on Grubhub, Postmates, and Uber Eats. Delivery orders for Paradise can be placed on Grubhub, Postmates, and Uber Eats.
- The Capital Grille (3200 S Las Vegas Blvd)
- The Capital Grille at Fashion Show mall offers a new takeout menu of classic American fare, steaks, and seafood as well as a Butcher Shoppe selection of uncooked steaks, hand-carved by its in-house butcher and packaged with house-made seasoning and steak butter for guests to prepare at home. To place an order please call (702) 932-6631.
- El Dorado Cantina (430 S Rampart Blvd)
- Enjoy El Dorado Cantina’s award-winning authentic Mexican cuisine featuring organic, sustainably sourced, non-GMA ingredients. Guests who order pickup or delivery will receive complimentary chips and salsa. To place an order for pickup or delivery please call (702) 333-1112 or use Grubhub, Postmates, or DoorDash.
- Five Guys
- All of the Las Vegas locations of Five Guys are serving up their handcrafted burgers and fries for delivery and curbside pickup. Delivery orders placed on the Five Guys website receive free delivery for orders over $15.
- Forte Tapas (4180 S Rainbow Blvd, Ste 806)
- Family owned Forte Tapas serves up an array of European comfort food, from Mediterranean salads to juicy pelmeni dumplings, available for takeout at 15% off. Guests can pair their meals with a bottle of wine from Forte’s selection. Beginning Saturday, Forte Tapas will open for lunch at noon. The restaurant is also offering home-cooking kits for purchase, which includes a virtual cooking class with owner Nina Manchev. This Sunday, Mar. 29, Nina will be making Thracian Clay Pots. Guests can purchase the kits, which includes the ingredients as well as the pot, for $30 on Secret Burger. To place orders and for more information, call (702) 220-3876.
- Graffiti Bao (7355 S Buffalo Dr)
- Graffiti Bao, a chef driven fast casual restaurant with Southeast Asian flair, is offering their signature bites for delivery and curbside pickup. To support the community, Graffiti Bao is offering free kids bowls with purchase and 30% off for those in need. To place pickup orders, please call (702) 323-6033 or use Postmates for delivery.
- Hash House A Go Go
- Hash House a Go Go is offering their twisted farm food, including their kid’s menu, for pickup and delivery. To order pickup or delivery for the Sahara location (6800 W Sahara Ave), please call (702) 804-4646 or use Grubhub, Postmates, Uber Eats, or DoorDash. To order pickup or delivery for the Henderson location (555 N Stephanie St) please call (702) 898-4646 or use Grubhub, Postmates, Uber Eats, or DoorDash.
- Hi Scores
- Popular Las Vegas bar and arcade Hi Scores is offering takeout and delivery, serving up an array of breakfast, burgers, pizzas, and more at both of their locations in the valley. They’re offering guests free delivery within 10 miles of either location as well as 50% off growlers of craft beer. To place orders for pickup or delivery for the Blue Diamond (4785 Blue Diamond Rd) location please call (702) 888-1999 or use Postmates or Uber Eats. To place orders for pickup or delivery for the Stephanie location (65 S Stephanie St) please call (702) 979-9777 or use Postmates or Uber Eats.
- HUMMUS allows guests to create fresh and bright bowls, wraps, and salads with bold Mediterranean flavors. Pickup orders can be placed through the website. Delivery orders for the Henderson location (10895 S Eastern Ave) can be placed on Grubhub, Postmates, and Uber Eats. Delivery orders for the Rampart location (1000 S Rampart Blvd, Ste 7) canbe placed on Grubhub, Uber Eats, and DoorDash. Delivery orders for the Rainbow location (7645 S Rainbow Blvd, Ste 100) canbe placed on Grubhub, Uber Eats, and DoorDash.
- Jason James Pizza Bistro (8680 W Warm Springs Rd, Ste 100)
- Jason James Pizza Bistro offers a selection of crispy, thin crust pizzas and chef driven bistro dishes for carry out and delivery. Guests with a SNHD food handlers card receive 15% off their orders. To place orders for pickup or delivery, which is free within five miles, please call (702) 478-9098 or order online. Delivery orders can also be placed through Grubhub and Uber Eats.
- Mama Bird Southern Kitchen (10550 Southern Highlands)
- Southern goodness and BBQ is served for breakfast, lunch, and supper at Mama Bird Southern Kitchen. Guests can receive free delivery through Uber Eats or 10% off their takeout orders, which can be placed by calling (702) 570-6135. In addition to Uber Eats, delivery is also available through Grubhub and Postmates.
- Mama DePalma’s (9845 S Maryland Pkwy)
- Manila BBQ (4500 E Sunset Rd, Ste 14)
- Family run restaurant