Calling all ghouls, goblins, Storm Troopers and Trekkies! This Halloween, all passengers wearing their spooktacular or space-themed costume to a performance of OPIUM by Spiegelworld on Oct. 31 will receive one complimentary regular sized Spocktail or soft drink (Pictured: Captain Kunton of OPIUM by Spiegelworld – Photo credit: Erik Kabik / www.ErikKabik.com).
On Oct. 31, the starship OPM 73 will blast off from the OPIUM Theatre inside The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas at 8 p.m. and 10 p.m., giving guests two opportunities to catch the hilarious space odyssey on Halloween night. The evening’s second performance will mark the show’s 800th performance since its intergalactic debut in spring 2018.
Participating passengers will have the opportunity to choose from one of four available signature Spocktails, served in a super-convenient space pouch, including:
- Kiss My Asteroid
- And like it! With Belvedere Peach Nectar Vodka, Lychee Liqueur, Strawberry-Fig Leaf Space Jam, Citrus, Champagne, Apple Space Balls, and Pop Rocks.
- Yuzu the Force
- The “Chosen One” of Effen Yuzu Vodka, Lime, Lemongrass Ginger Ol Janx’, & Cucumber Cosmic Fizz
- Elon Muskow Mule
- Hit the Cantina with our Moscow Mule of Ciroc Coconut Vodka, Gravi-TEA Syrup, Citrus, Blue Drank & Ginger Beer
- Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the “The Best Margarita in Existence” of Mi Campo Blanco Tequila, Orange Liqueur, Galactic Green Lime Sour & Space-farmed Agave Nectar
Complimentary cocktails are subject to availability and patrons must purchase a show ticket to access the bar. Management reserve all rights.
OPIUM performs at 8 p.m. and 10 p.m. Wednesday through Sunday with no shows Monday or Tuesday; performance schedule is subject to change without notice. Tickets start at $69 and can be purchased online at Spiegelworld.com, by calling 1.866.973.9611, or in-person at the OPIUM box office. For groups of 10 or more, call 702.343.7334 or email Sarah Smith at Sarah.Smith@Spiegelworld.com. Connect with the show on social media at @OpiumVegas.