The Mirage Hotel & Casino will expand its portfolio of diverse culinary works with the debut of Diablo’s Cantina, opening this December. The new location, open for lunch and dinner, will reimagine the unique south-of-the-border concept which opened at Luxor Hotel and Casino last year (Pictured: Diablo’s Combination Fajitas).
Mirage guests will be invited to ignite their taste buds with vibrant Mexican food and cocktails deeply rooted in the culture and traditions of the country’s capital.
“Diablo’s has been a tremendous hit at Luxor,” said MGM Resorts Senior Vice President of Food & Beverage Strategy Ari Kastrati. “The expansion of the concept to The Mirage – with a great location inside the resort just steps away from Las Vegas Boulevard – will give tourists, guests and visitors another opportunity to enjoy our take on great Mexican food in a fun, energetic environment.”
Unique to The Mirage, Diablo’s Cantina will feature a guacamole bar offering a variety of guacamole styles for guests to sample, each with varying spices that create distinct and flavorful takes on the original. Guests also can expect many of the signature dishes and libations that have become guest favorites including:
- The Vixen: Margarita made with blanco tequila, fresh-squeezed lime juice, hibiscus and mint
- Mexican Fare Corn: Roasted sweet yellow corn topped with cotija cheese, mayo and chili powder
- Tostadas: Layered on a crispy corn tortilla shell, mouth-watering toppings include chorizo bean purée, shredded lettuce, pico de gallo, crema fresca, pickled onions and cotija cheese with the choice of shredded beef or chicken
- Combination Tacos: A platter of three tacos with choice of savory proteins including carne asada with marinated steak; grilled chicken with citrus abodo-marinated chicken thigh; and carnitas with slow-roasted pork served in corn tortillas topped with onion and cilantro
- Churro Funnel Cake Ala Mode: Churro funnel cake complete with cinnamon ice cream, strawberry marmalade and Nutella
Diablo’s Cantina will be located in the LVB Burgers and Bar space, which will close this fall. Additional details will be available in the coming weeks.