Maxie’s at The LINQ Promenade launched their first-ever dinner menu featuring classic American favorites served family-style. Packed with shareable appetizers, massive soups and greens, home-style main dishes, hearty pastas and unique burgers, the menu is reminiscent of childhood family dinners cooked by mom herself (Pictured: Loaded Nachos: Angus beef, tortilla chips, sour cream, cheese blend, cheese sauce, jalapeno, pico de gallo and guacamole).
The restaurant is known for whimsical dishes that are equally indulgent as they are visually appealing. Operated by Hospitality Boulevard, Maxie’s is located next to the base of High Roller, the world’s tallest observation wheel.
Highlights from Maxie’s family-style dinner includes:
- Buffalo Chicken Wings: Traditional Buffalo hot wings. ($15)
- Chicken Zingers: Breaded chicken breasts topped with pico de gallo, sour cream, cheddar cheese and lime aioli. ($17)
Soups and Greens
- Poke Salad: Organic mixed greens, ahi tuna, cucumber, avocado and crispy wontons. ($21)
- Not Your Traditional Chicken Pot Pie: Creamy chicken with carrots, potatoes, celery and onions, served on brioche bread. ($15)
- Loco Moco: Beef patty, garlic fried rice, two eggs and topped with brisket gravy. ($20)
- Turkey Dinner: Oven roasted turkey breast, seasonal vegetables, house potatoes and turkey gravy. ($22)
- Spaghetti and Meatballs: Spaghetti, marinara sauce, garlic bread, meatballs, parmesan cheese and herbs. ($26)
- Chicken Pad Thai: Thin rice noodles, chicken, spicy pad Thai sauce, tomatoes, onions, green onion, peanuts and bean sprouts. ($24)
Between The Buns
- Pepperoni Pizza Grilled Cheese: Mozzarella, pepperoni, parmesan cheese, rosemary marinara and Texas toast. ($17)
- Monster Burger: Chophouse burger patty, brisket, tobacco onions, American cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, onions and Maxie’s special sauce. ($23)
Click here for the complete menu.
Maxie’s is open daily from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. For more information, go to www.MaxiesLV.com.