For the first time, AREA15, Las Vegas’ new immersive entertainment, retail and dining destination opening this December, unveils 40,000 square feet of unique event space within a wholly reimagined world of art, technology and design. Space will be available for group event bookings of all sizes for any occasion beginning in January 2020 (Illustration credit Design–Distill).
Located just seven minutes from the Las Vegas Strip, AREA15 is an experiential retail and entertainment complex offering live events, immersive activations, art installations and much more. The complex will attract locals and tourists of all ages seeking an ever-changing landscape of new and unique experiences. Anchor tenant, Meow Wolf, will create interactive art activations to transport audiences of all ages into fantastic realms of story, exploration and discovery.
The backbone tying everything together is The SPINE, an ever-changing corridor filled with one-of-a-kind art installations, engaging brand activations, unique commerce and inspiring food and beverage offerings. Seamlessly situated throughout the complex will be 40,000 square feet of flexible indoor and outdoor event space available for all types of events including live music, festivals, corporate events, private parties, theater performances and weddings. The unique venues are infinitely customizable for any type of event to come to life.
EVENT AND MEETING PLANNER FAST FACTS
- SECTAR I – outdoor event space
- 32,000 square feet
- Capacity – up to 4,500 people
- 10-foot perimeter wall for privacy
- Ability to tent completely or outfit with whole or partial sun shade
- SECTAR II – indoor event space
- 7,000 square feet
- Capacity – up to 800 people
- Professional-grade audio
- Lighting and sound package
- 3D projection mapping technology throughout entire room
- SECTAR V – a circular bamboo volcano structure
- 1,900 square feet
- Capacity – up to 200 people
- Designed by Balinese design firm, IBUKU Studio. This an intimate setting is a space like no other in Las Vegas – or the world.
- Additional available event spaces:
- The SPINE – AREA15’s backbone, filled with unique art installations and immersive activations
- The Art Gallery – a curated collection of festival-inspired art installations on the outside grounds of AREA15
- All AREA15 event spaces will have access to:
- State-of-the-art green room
- Full service catering kitchen
- Ample back of house (BOH) storage
- More than 800 free parking spaces and easy ride-share access
To learn more or to book events for 2020, email email@example.com or call (702) 846-1900.