Starting Jan. 18, The Palm invites guests to indulge in a variety of comforting new winter dishes. Available until March 17, guests can enjoy these hearty choices, which include an espresso-rubbed grass-fed Filet Mignon, saffron spaghetti à la lobster arrabbiata, pan roasted branzino and more (Pictured: Chocolate Pecan Pie).
Served à la carte, guests can pair these limited-time options with their Palm favorites or enjoy a meal made entirely of these seasonal specialties.
The Palm winter seasonal specialties include:
- Poached Pear Salad made with baby greens, thinly sliced pears, shaved red onion and blue cheese crumbles tossed in a maple vinaigrette for $14
- 8-ounce Espresso-Rubbed Grass-Fed Filet Mignon with roasted-garlic-infused bone marrow butter and cipollini onion rings for $68
- Saffron Spaghetti à la Lobster Arrabbiata served with poached lobster meat, roma tomatoes and broccoli rabe for $44
- Pan Roasted Branzino with braised escarole, blistered cherry tomatoes, capers and kalamata olives for $45
- Exotic Mushroom Risotto topped with a Parmigiano-Reggiano crumble for $14.50
- Knob Creek Bourbon-Glazed Carrots with fresh tarragon and pure maple syrup for $14.50
- Chocolate Pecan Pie topped with mascarpone whipped cream for $11
Prices and hours may vary by location and reservations are recommended. For more information and to make a reservation, please visit thepalm.com.