On New Year’s Day – Tuesday, Jan. 1, 2019 – start the New Year in the best way possible at The LINQ Promenade, the world-renowned open-air entertainment, dining and retail district at the heart of the Strip. Guests can partake in daylong breakfast, brunch and drink specials crafted with the New Year’s Day hangover in mind (Pictured: Strawberry Cheesecake at Canter’s Deli).
New Year’s Day Specials:
- ameriCAN Beer & Cocktails: The bar is known for its slogan, “The best cure for a hangover is more alcohol.” The hangover special includes beverages such as Micheladas, Bloody Marys or Mimosas offered at the special price of 2 for $10.
- Canter’s Deli: Breakfast will be served all day and bottomless mimosas will be offered for $20.
- Chayo Mexican Kitchen and Tequila Bar: The brunch menu will be available until 4 p.m. along with bottomless mimosas for $20.95.
- Flour & Barley – Brick Oven Pizza: Serving the special Hangover Pizza for $19 topped with chili, cheddar cheese, French fries, bacon, sausage, potatoes, eggs and jalapeños.
- Favorite Bistro: Offering breakfast all day until 4 p.m.
- Off the Strip Bistro & Bar: A special New Year’s brunch will be offered with steak and shrimp fajitas served with refried beans and Spanish rice for $25, or spicy chilaquiles on a green tomatillo sauce with a choice of chicken or beef for $19. A New Year dinner menu will also be offered which includes osso bucco over wild mushroom risotto or a prime rib dinner with scallop potatoes, each priced at $42. The evening menu also offers a seafood fra diavolo over linguine for $45 and the soup of the day, clam chowder served in a sourdough bread bowl for $19.
- Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery: The Big Kilt breakfast will be served all day for $9.95. Bloody Marys with Tito’s Vodka will be offered for $7.
- Virgil’s Real BBQ: A hangover brunch will be offered with bottomless Virgil’s Ale for $18 along with the famous “Big Bloody Bull Rider” for $15.50. Additional menu highlights include a fried chicken and waffle, homemade biscuit sandwiches and Memphis-style pork ribs.
- Yard House: Brunch will be served starting at 8 a.m. and offering $15 mix and match bottomless beverages – house beers, Mimosas and Bloody Marys.