Rodeo fans will be able to get up close and personal with their favorite Wrangler National Finals Rodeo contestants at a series of autograph sessions beginning on Friday, Dec. 7. All sessions, which feature the contestants representing the seven rodeo events, begin at noon and last until 2 p.m. and are free and open to rodeo fans.
Now entering its 34th year in Las Vegas, the Wrangler NFR kicks off on Dec. 6 and runs for ten consecutive days. The event features the Top 15 PRCA contestants in bareback riding, steer wrestling, team roping, saddle bronc riding, tie-down roping and bull riding, plus barrel racing.
The autograph session schedule is as follows:
- Friday, Dec. 7 – Barrel Racers at the Golden Nugget (The Grand Foyer)
- Saturday, Dec. 8 – Tie-Down Ropers at the MGM Grand (Main Lobby)
- Monday, Dec. 10 – Team Ropers at Cowboy Christmas (Rodeo Way)
- Tuesday, Dec. 11 – Steer Wrestlers at Cowboy Christmas (Rodeo Way)
- Wednesday, Dec. 12 – Bull Riders at Treasure Island (Gilley’s Saloon)
- Thursday, Dec. 13 – Bareback Riders at New York-New York (The Bar at Times Square)
- Friday, Dec. 14 – Saddle Bronc Riders at Harrah’s (Toby Keith’s I Love this Bar & Grill)
Sold out for more than 300 consecutive performances, the Wrangler NFR is held every December at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas. Under the contract with the Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association that runs through 2024, the purse in 2018 is $10 million. Qualification is based on the 2018 PRCA World Standings.
For more information on the Wrangler NFR and Cowboy Christmas, please visit www.NFRexperience.com or through social media at /LasVegasNFR and use #WranglerNFR. For the latest Pro Rodeo news and Wrangler NFR coverage, please visit prorodeo.com or through social media at @PRCA_ProRodeo.