To celebrate the Vegas Golden Knights historic season and first-ever appearance in the Final Round of playoffs, MGM Resorts is offering hockey fans a variety of Golden Knights-inspired food and beverage offerings at select properties across The Strip (Pictured: Five-foot-tall Marc-Andre Fleury chocolate sculpture at Bellagio Patisserie).
Fans have the opportunity to experience the following:
Bellagio Resort & Casino
- Bellagio Patisserie presents a five-foot-tall Marc-Andre Fleury chocolate sculpture.
- Fun Facts:
- The sculpture took approximately five weeks to complete.
- Three types of chocolate used: milk, dark and white.
- The sculpture’s inner-structure is made of Styrofoam.
- The Styrofoam is covered in 20 lbs of Rice Krispies.
- 90 lbs of chocolate was used along with 10 lbs of fondant and a few pounds of sugar paper for the letters.
- A mini Chocolate Fleury is available for purchase and is priced at $40/each.
- Fun Facts:
- Available at Harvest by Roy Ellamar and Petrossian Bar, the Good Knight Kiss cocktail is a citrus-forward martini made with Grey Goose Le Citron, lemon, simple syrup and egg whites. The delightful libation is finished with a gold-dusted Vegas Golden Knights logo.
- Bellagio’s Sports Bar Lounge is offering The Golden Knight beer from Hop Nuts Brewery.
ARIA Resort & Casino
- Five50 Pizza Bar is offering The Post Seasonal pizza which includes grilled golden pineapple and roasted red knight peppers, topped with pickled jalapeños and smoked bacon for $5.50 (slice) / $25.50 (whole pizza). Golden Road Blonde Ale is available for $5.50 (glass) and $18 (pitcher; serves four glasses).
Vdara Hotel & Spa
- Vice Versa’s Knight’s Cup cocktail ($15) combines Woodford Reserve, fresh lemon and honey along with a golden blackberry and hockey puck pick garnish.
MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
- TAP Sports Bar
- Large enough to protect the net, The Enforcer ($26) features three quarter-pounder, house-made burger patties topped with American cheese, peppered bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, onions and thousand island dressing between pretzel buns.
- Guests can honor Golden Knights’ goalie with a decorative shake ($15). The adult milkshake is blended with Goldschlager, Fireball cinnamon whisky, pineapple juice and vanilla custard ice cream. The tasty treat is topped with a rich, chocolate cupcake, chocolate covered Oreo, caramel and gold sprinkles.
- During each game, guests can enjoy the following drink specials:
- Draft Beer: 24 oz. Budweiser or Bud Light for $8/ea.
- Beer & Shot Special: Pint of Budweiser or Bud Light with your choice of Absolut vodka, Don Julio Blanco tequila or Jack Daniel’s Tennessee whiskey ($12)
- Cheerleader: Absolut vodka, peach schnapps, pineapple juice and cranberry juice ($10)
- Pick & Roll: Don Julio Blanco tequila, fresh lime juice, grapefruit juice and ginger ale ($10)
- Buzzer Beater: Jack Daniel’s Tennessee whiskey, fresh lemon ($10)
- Michael Mina’s PUB 1842
- Guests may enjoy the The Hat Trick ($16), a slider sampler of pulled pork, smoked beef brisket and bourbon BBQ chicken sliders; or opt for the Power Play Tots ($12), tater tots smothered with shredded cheddar cheese, ‘Merican cheese sauce, pork chili verde, pico de gallo, black bean relish, fresno chilis, fresh crema and green onions.
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino
- The FleurBurger at Fleur by Hubert Keller is a delicious burger stacked high with Wagyu beef, caramelized onions, grilled abalone mushroom and pomme frites on a brioche bun. Added bonus: guests wearing a Marc-Andre Fleury jersey who purchase the FleurBurger will receive a complimentary beer.
- STRIPSTEAK guests sporting their favorite Golden Knights jersey receive a complimentary Golden Knights-themed dessert.
- The VGK cocktail ($6) crafted with Kettle One vodka, ginger beer and Kaffir lime is available at House of Blues.
- Fans attending the game can receive 20% off food and beverage at Red Squarebefore or after the game with their T-Mobile Arena ticket stub.
- Slice of Vegas offers Golden Knights fans happy hour prices during each game, as well as a celebratory shot of Jameson with every Knights’ goal.
- RiRa Irish Pub offers 15% off food purchases for all guests wearing a Vegas Golden Knights jersey on game days.
- Hockey fans wearing any team jersey will receive 15% off their entire bill before or during the games at Hussong’s Cantina. To continue the excitement post-game, guests who show their pre-game receipt from Hussong’s Cantina may choose between a complimentary margarita, tequila shot, grilled corn or solo taco.
- Juniper Cocktail Lounge features a special cocktail called the Power Play ($16), made with Atlántico Private Cask rum, espresso, coffee liqueur, fresh whipped cream, edible gold and cocoa powder.
- Moneyline offers playoff specials that include Golden Knights Beer on draft and a burger-and-beer combo.
The Mirage Hotel & Casino
- OTORO Robata Grill & Sushi has transformed its signature dessert to commemorate Vegas Golden Knights’ star goalie, Marc-Andre Fleury. The Pineapple Fleury is made with a pineapple upside-down cake, pineapple shaved ice, vanilla bean gelato and vanilla sauce and is finished with a chocolate hockey stick and puck along with the Vegas Golden Knights’ logo.
- The Still is celebrating with delicious Golden Knight-themed dishes such as theVGK Brownie Pucks, deep-fried brownies shaped into hockey pucks; 24-Karat Gold Wing, crispy chicken wings tossed in signature wing sauce and coated with edible gold; and a spiked milkshake mixed with Makers Mark, hazelnut liqueur, vanilla bean gelato, chocolate and caramel sauce, graham cracker dust, an Oreo cookie rim and topped with coconut foam.
- LVB Burgers & Bar features the One Timer, a foot-long hot dog topped with beer cheese, pickled jalapenos and crispy fried onions for $12. Guests can make it a combo with any draft, beer and fries for $18.
- During each game, The Center Bar, Sports Bar and Lobby Bar offers the following drink specials:
- Slap Shot: Receive a free shot of the day with each Vegas Golden Knights goal.
- 5 for Fighting, $5: Budweiser or Bud Light Bottles for $5
- Power Play, $8: Ketel One Oranje and soda
- Hat Trick, $10: Dad’s Hat whiskey Old Fashioned
New York-New York Hotel & Casino
- Guests can catch the game at the Brooklyn Bridge and Nine Fine Irishmen.
- America offers delicious Black & Gold donuts.
- Gonzalez y Gonzalez features a Black & Gold Margarita ($9.95) and a Modelo Negra Beer Bucket special for $25.
- Broadway Burger Bar & Grill offers a Go Knights Go! Burger ($15.95) featuring a black bun and gold sauce. Guests can add a Golden Knight IPA for $5.
Luxor Hotel and Casino
- Catch the game and enjoy food and drinks offerings available at Public House.
- Indulge in the Knight Time Patty Melt with Golden Tots ($14), a festive patty melt made with sourdough bread, cheddar cheese and red and gold roasted peppers; served with cheesy tater tots covered in edible gold. Add a Kona Big Wave Golden Ale for the perfect beverage pairing.
- Fans can enjoy special pricing on food and drinks during the game, including $10 cocktails.
- Throughout the series, guests can receive a free beer with each Golden Knights win.
- The Golden Night cocktail available at Aurora is made with Woodford Reserve bourbon, blackberry liqueur, agave, lemon juice and gold to represent the glittering lights of Las Vegas and the sweet taste of victory.
- Viewing parties are taking place at Beerhaus, Sake Rok and California Pizza Kitchen.
- Beerhaus is the “Official Pre-Game Destination” for the Vegas Golden Knights.
- On game days, guest can enjoy The Golden Knight beer from Hop Nuts Brewing, available for $9/ea.