The Vegas Golden Knights have earned a spot in the Stanley Cup Final in their first season, and fans can watch for free at the Henderson Pavilion.
The City of Henderson is hosting free viewing parties for the Vegas Golden Knights hockey team’s home and away games as they face off against the Eastern Conference winner in their drive to bring home the Stanley Cup.
The family-friendly Henderson Pavilion, 200 S. Green Valley Pkwy., will be open for fans to watch their beloved Vegas Golden Knights on a 32-foot by 18-foot LED screen according to the following game schedule:
- Game 1 Monday, May 28, 5 p.m. (gates open 3 p.m.)
- Game 2 Wednesday, May 30, 5 p.m. (gates open 3 p.m.)
- Game 3 Saturday, June 2, 5 p.m. (gates open 3 p.m.)
- Game 4 Monday, June 4, 5 p.m. (gates open 3 p.m.)
- Game 5 Thursday, June 7, 5 p.m. (gates open 3 p.m.)*
- Game 6 Sunday, June 10, 5 p.m. (gates open 3 p.m.)*
- Game 7 Wednesday, June 13, 5 p.m. (gates open 3 p.m.)*
All ages are welcome to attend. Tickets are not required. Both covered and lawn seating will be open. A DJ will spin during commercials. Yard games include cornhole, giant Jenga, ladder golf, and Connect Four.
Hockey fans can visit food trucks as well as food and beverage stands in the Pavilion Courtyard. They will also be able to bring in their own food and beverages; no alcohol and no glass containers are allowed.
The Vegas Golden Knights have garnered a number of records, including:
- Joined the Toronto Arenas (1918) and the St. Louis Blues (1968) as the only teams to make the finals either as an expansion team or after a merger
- Finished 29-10-2 at home, the best record in the Western Conference and second-best in the league
- First expansion team in the four major sports (football, baseball, basketball, hockey) to post a winning record, 51-24-7, in the regular season
For more information, visit HendersonPavilion.com or call 702-267-4TIX (4849).