This summer, The Buffet at Wynn Las Vegas launches a series of themed, month-long dining experiences, showcasing the tastes and traditions of summer-time cooking across the globe.
Throughout the month of June, diners can enjoy Executive Chef Jonathan Bauman’s Seafood Spectacular presentation, featuring an extensive array of seashore favorites like Alaskan Opilio Crab Legs; Cracked Jonah Crab Claws; Cod Fritters; Little Neck Clams; Linguica Sausage; Bass with Grilled Corn Succotash; Pan Seared Lamb T-Bone with Lemon Tarragon Aioli and Orange Gremolata, as well as a build-your-own sliders station, summer shortcake station and more.
From June 29 through August 2, July’s Great American BBQ Fest features carved-to-order classics like BBQ Smoked Brisket; Slow Roasted Whole BBQ Pig; Smoked Turkey Legs; St. Louis BBQ Pork Ribs; seafood favorites including Ahi Tuna Poke; Cedar Plank Blackened Salmon; Maine Lobster Bisque; Lime Marinated Corn on the Cob; Smoky Mac and Cheese, and more. Dessert options include Summer Berry Pie; Toasted Marshmallow S’mores; Hand Dipped Chocolate Ice Cream Bars and more.
In August, guests can indulge in all the flavors of Latin America during the Fire + Feast dining experience, featuring a festival of dishes inspired by Brazil’s classic Rodizio-style cooking and presentation. Elaborate stations include dishes like Chimichurri Rojo Rubbed Tomahawk Ribeye; Sea Salt Crusted Prime Rib of Beef; Brazilian BBQ Beef Ribs; Pollo a la Brassa; Mahi Mahi with Pumpkin Seed Chimichurri Sauce; Dry Rubbed Bluefish; and Brazilian Cheese Bread, as well as a full Arepas Rellenas Bar, dessert stations with Tres Leches Cake; Dulce de Leche Cupcakes and more.
- Friday, June 1 – Thursday, June 28
- Friday, June 29 – Thursday, August 2
Great American BBQ Fest
- Friday, August 3 – Thursday, August 30
Fire & Feast
HOURS & PRICING:
- Brunch, Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.: $28.99
- Dinner, Monday – Thursday, 3:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.: $49.99
- Brunch, Saturday & Sunday, 7:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.: $36.99
- Dinner, Friday, Saturday & Sunday, 3:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.: $52.99
- *Prices are not inclusive of taxes and gratuities; Alternate holiday pricing applies from July 2 through July 8
The Buffet, located at Wynn Las Vegas
3131 Las Vegas Blvd. South