Everyone is invited to be a part of this new clubhouse as Clubhouse Deli opens at Rampart Casino and JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa. Featuring a variety of signature and custom-made sandwiches, salads, breakfast, and hot menu items, Clubhouse Deli is Rampart Casino’s answer to fast-casual dining options in Summerlin.
Modeled after famous New York delis complete with custom-marble cases, an exposed kitchen, pendant lighting and an open floorplan, while designed for all Rampart Casino and JW Marriott Las Vegas guests in mind, Clubhouse Deli offers a variety of delicious, fresh-made sandwiches, soups, and artisan salads, including:
- Bold Turkey Club – Bold Salsalito turkey, bold chipotle gouda cheese, imported smoked bacon, fresh avocado, leaf lettuce, tomato, and Cajun-style Gourmaise on ciabatta bread.
- Buffalo Chicken – Blazing Buffalo chicken, imported smoked bacon, Bold Three-Pepper Colby Jack cheese, leaf lettuce, shaved red onion, tomato, and chipotle-style Gourmaise on white bread.
- Turkey Pesto – Ovengold turkey, picante provolone cheese, roasted red peppers, and pesto served warm on ciabatta bread.
- Café Beef – London broil roast beef, BlancGrue Gruyere cheese, caramelized onions, and pub-style horseradish sauce served warm on a sub roll.
- Southwest Chicken Salad – Blazing Buffalo chicken, fresh avocado, shredded colby-jack cheese, corn, black beans, shredded carrots, and tomatoes, served over mixed greens with chipotle ranch dressing.
- Kale Salad – EverRoast chicken, toasted almonds, shredded manchego cheese, and fresh blueberries, served over a baby kale blend with a berry vinaigrette.
Clubhouse Deli also carries a variety of deli favorites including Matzo Ball soup, beef chili, Hebrew National hotdogs, burgers, bagels with lox, classic macaroni salad, and house-made egg, tuna, and chicken salads, while the “Wall of Chill” features a thirst-quenching selection of drinks including Dr. Brown’s sodas, Wild Tonic Kombacha, teas from The Republic of Tea, and more.
For those guests with a taste for something sweet, Clubhouse Deli features an assortment of pastries and desserts straight from Executive Pastry Chef Olivier Carlos, including a fresh fruit tarts, New York-style cheesecakes, chocolate mousse cake, black & white cookies, and a delectable selection of macaroons. In addition, Clubhouse Deli also offers gluten-free and sugar-free desserts for guests with dietary restrictions.
Adjacent to the recently updated Race & Sports Book, Clubhouse Deli is the perfect option for a tasty and healthy lunch, mid-game snack for guests glued to the big screens, or even the perfect spot to pick up treats before heading home. Guests are invited to celebrate the grand opening with special weekly tastings May 19, May 26, and June 2 1-3 p.m. with complimentary Boar’s Head samples and sweet treats. For more information, please visit www.ClubhouseDeli.com.