Located in the center of the action on the Strip, Bally’s Las Vegas has completed a $125 million redesign of 2,052 guest rooms and suites in the new Resort Tower. Nearly every guest room at Bally’s Las Vegas has been renovated within the last four years (Pictured: New Resort Presidential Suite at Bally’s Las Vegas).
The latest redesign features neutral, dark wood tones and striking pops of red throughout decorative accents and fashionable wall coverings, with various geometric patterns that create a contemporary feel. Additional highlights of the new rooms include USB charging stations, chic lounge furniture and reimagined bathrooms with spacious glass-enclosed showers.
“Conveniently located at the center of the Las Vegas Strip, Bally’s welcomes a wide variety of guests from business to leisure travelers,” says David Hoenemeyer, regional president of Bally’s Las Vegas. “We are committed to providing the best experience for our guests, and design-savvy rooms are a key component of elevating their stay.”
In 2018, Caesars Entertainment plans to renovate approximately 3,735 rooms in Las Vegas as part of its strategic Las Vegas room renovation plan, resulting in more than 15,500 renovated rooms (67 percent) since 2014. The company’s total Las Vegas room inventory is approximately 23,150. The recent Bally’s Las Vegas renovation followed the completion of the Jubilee Tower rooms and suites in early 2014.
As part of Caesars Entertainment’s Code Green initiative, which aims to reduce landfill waste by 50 percent by 2020, the company donated a majority of the furniture from the renovation to charitable organizations. Caesars Entertainment donated more than 2,000 rooms of furniture from Bally’s Las Vegas – more than $1.1 million in estimated value – to Habitat for Humanity Las Vegas, hurricane relief efforts in Houston, Texas, and other non-profit agencies.
Bally’s Las Vegas rooms are oversized in comparison to most hotel rooms on the Las Vegas Strip, with standard rooms measuring approximately 450 square feet and suites spanning more than 3,000 square feet. Centrally-located Bally’s Las Vegas is steps away from various Las Vegas landmarks and attractions and is a stop on the Las Vegas Monorail line.
Design highlights of the renovated guest rooms and suites include the following:
- Resort Room: Measuring more than 440 square feet, the new Resort Room offers one king or two queen pillowtop beds, chocolate brown lounge furniture and a 55-inch flat-screen TV. Additional amenities include an upgraded bathroom with a backlit mirror and rain shower.
- Resort Studio Suite: The new 590-square-foot Resort Studio Suite features one king or two queen pillowtop beds, a wet bar and an additional sitting area. Guests can also enjoy a 55-inch flat-screen TV and an upgraded bathroom.
- Resort Executive Suite: Measuring 650 square feet, the new Resort Executive suite includes one king pillowtop bed, a comfortable living area and a 65-inch flat-screen TV. Guests can relax in this suite’s unique soaking tub located in the middle of the room, just a few steps away from the bed. The redesigned bathroom also features a free-standing shower and two vanities with sinks.
- Resort Premium Suite: The new one-bedroom, 1,500-square-foot Resort Premium Suite features one king pillowtop bed, a unique soaking tub in the room, an upgraded bathroom and a 65-inch flat-screen TV. Perfect for entertaining, the separate living room offers a second 65-inch flat-screen TV, ample lounge seating, a six-seat dining table and a large wet bar with seating around an additional 55-inch flat-screen TV.
- Resort Presidential Suite: The focal points of the new two-story Resort Presidential Suite are the towering staircase leading to a balcony and secluded bedroom and the floor-to-ceiling windows. The 890-square-foot, one-bedroom suite includes a wet bar, a dining area and a living room on the first floor, along with the option to upgrade to up to four bedrooms.
The new Resort Tower suites are part of the Caesars Suites program, where guests can conveniently book more than 2,000 suites and villas within Caesars Entertainment’s Las Vegas portfolio on one comprehensive website, caesarssuites.com.