Las Vegas locals’ favorite “homes away from home” Remedy’s and Distill are making sure the troops overseas feel like they’re at home as they host their annual USO Operation: Care Package Drive throughout the month.
In celebration of May being National Military Appreciation Month, locals can show their support for the troops and their loved ones all month long by donating items at any Remedy’s and Distill locations across the valley. All donations can be made in the form of goods or monetary contributions and can be dropped off at the following locations:
- Distill Summerlin – 10820 W. Charleston Blvd. Las Vegas
- Distill Southern Highlands – 4830 W. Pyle Ave. Las Vegas
- Distill Centennial Hills – 6430 N. Durango Dr. Las Vegas
- Remedy’s St. Rose – 3265 St. Rose Pkwy. Henderson
- Remedy’s Conestoga – 530 Conestoga Way Henderson
Remedy’s and Distill are collecting items on the USO wish list including snacks and candy, small-increment gift cards, tickets to local events, electronics and video games, health and skin care products, cleaning products, toys, and gifts of services such as babysitting or house cleaning. Donations and monetary contributions will be accepted until May 31. For more information, visit https://lasvegas.uso.org/.
For a full list of events and information, please visit www.remedystavern or www.distillbar.com.