Let your nerdy flag fly and be one with The Force to score a free galactic cocktail from the OPIUM Theatre bar at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas on Friday, May 4 (Photo credit: Anthony Mair).
For one night only, attendees of The Strip’s hottest space odyssey spoof outfitted in Star Wars attire and themed costumes will receive a complimentary galactic cocktail at the venue’s bar before the evening’s 8 p.m. and 10 p.m. performances of OPIUM; limit one per customer while supplies last.
Those strong with The Force can indulge in one of four custom galactic cocktails, each served in an interplanetary pouch:
- Kiss My Asteroid
- And like it! Belvedere Peach Nectar Vodka, Lychee Liqueur, Strawberry-Fig Leaf Space Jam, Citrus, Champagne, Apple Space Balls, and Pop Rocks.
- Gorgon’s Revenge
- The mortal enemy of the Margarita, made with Herradura Silver Tequila, Bitter Orange Liqueur, Yuzu Blood Moon Sour, and Pineapple Chipotle Syrup.
- Sputnik Cage
- Face Off in this Moscow Mule of Ciroc Coconut Vodka, Gravi-TEA Syrup, Citrus, Blue Drank, and Ginger Beer.
- Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide to a Boulevardier with Toki Japanese Whiskey, Aperol, Passionfruit, Oloroso Sherry, Bitter Amaro, and The Milky Way.
Complimentary cocktails are subject to availability and patrons must purchase a show ticket to access the bar. Management reserves all rights.
OPIUM performs Monday and Wednesday at 8 p.m. and Thursday through Sunday at 8 p.m. and 10 p.m. with no performances on Tuesday. The performance schedule is subject to change without notice. Tickets start at $79 and can be purchased online at Spiegelworld.com, by calling 1.866.973.9611, or in-person at the OPIUM box office. For groups of 10 or more, call 702.832.5539 or email email@example.com.
Connect with the show on social media at @OpiumVegas.